First Cycle, Gained 15kg in 6 Weeks So Far. More Gains Coming?

Same here. i agree with totaly. And since i am not going to go competitive, there i see no point of dosing grams of stuff to me. Thats why i stay out of tren and some others. My blood pressure wont go realy high, since i have been using like 5 years Propranol/propranolol, i dont know if the name is same in english ?. About the EQ (boldenone) Atleast it is half aromitazing of the test. anabolic ratio 100 same as test, but andro 50 vs test 100. Yes boldenone is long ester like test c + e for example. But there also comes a common “myth” that is take X amount of weeks to see something. Thats why most people do frontload longesters to get the benefits faster, but even without frontload, i can only laught at things that also comes to boldenone “You see nothing untill week 8-10” that is bullshit, atleast the people i have seen using it.

Most report EQ to be about 2/3 as anabolic as test in practice. Anabolic / Androgenic ratios were generated with mice models, and don’t always play out in real life.

Conversion to estrogen with EQ isn’t fully understood. The half as much as test IMO comes from flawed methodology (used rabbits, and also unsensitive estrogen tests that lump E1, E2 and E3 together). I have seen one user that had done blood work and used the sensitive tests for E1, E2 and E3, and find that E2 and E3 are almost 0 (men need E2 for many things), and E1 was way off the charts. Here is a deep dive on EQ if you are interested.

Yes you are right, and i have check that video :). But one thing i wonder, if the guys E2 was 0 or near 0, there have been some way over taking of AI’s. Since i am beginner in roid world what comes to self use, i see way too many hitting “scare button” and they take Ai’s even they dont even need, or they take way too much. One most stupid thing is people calculate Ai’s as hormones to their cycles… like Ai’s everyday. Even i cant point out that there is absolutely no need to take Ai’s if you dont have troubles. “oh i need ai’s with this cycle, that cycle includes ai’s everyday i must need them too” no,no,no… And then lots of guys crash their E2 way too low.

The video I posted has this guy in it. He claims to have taken something like 750 test, 750 EQ and no AI (specifically mentions that he did not use an AI, and that he was doing it as an experiment). His E2 was undetectable IIRC.

Would the guys who have top of the world race horses winning, sacrifice the top horse life with something realy dangerous ? nope. The horse makes big money, you cant loose it.

That is realy wierd… also wierd experiment, but exactly experiment. Most of the time i see bolde amount is 2x test amount on people. Test 300-400 // EQ(boldenone) 600.

Some people post everywhere “under 1g/week EQ does nothing” eh… even some pro bodybuilders have said effective dose is 400-600, and some even stated no point going over 600. Why i would like to try EQ is because it is commonly very safe and tolerated anabol, it is mild, but VERY underestimated.

I think the you have to run high doses, comes from short cycles. People who run it on long cycles seem to do fine with lower doses.

I doubt thats 15 pure muscle, some water also stores inside the muscles and will go away when quitting, but probably half of it is real mass. And yeah of course you will gain more if u keep going

This. A lot of guys get side effects from too much ai and not gear, use only a little or when you get side effects.

Thanks for reply giano, yes of course not all 15 is pure mass, but not realy bloating, i have bloated more from years ago from creatine, haha. Going well at the moment and hitting up the weights like there is no tomorrow.

I have come to an idea that i will Add Dbol for 4-5 weeks. Since dbol seems to be very common first cycle compound “test + dbol”, but since i didnt kickstart my sycle with dbol, i dont see anything wrong adding it now in at week 7 ?. I dont drink alcohol at all, liver perfect condition. What comes to side effects, effects like - > Hair loss, acne, those are things that wont bother me at all and i dont count them side effects for my self. The dose is now a little problem. I am not going to do some 50mg/day, more like going to experience the power of dbol, So, Should i go 20mg day or 30mg day ? Since it is fast acting, how exactly i know if it does not do well for me at all ? Like would like to know some things that can tell it, and i assume they will come in day 1-3 ?. With now, 500 test/week not a single sign of acne, very little bloating, and maybe only my face is a little oily, very little. If i die to moderate mild cycle of dbol, i sure will laugh at heaven.

And i know i will probably loose like 50% of gains, but since i am going to keep my test forever in my life, only lowering it to 250-300 at some point, i dont know how much gain i loose, it will be seen.

For reason, im really happy for u,hope u gain another 10 if possible xD , can u share pics if willing?

Hey thanks alot. Things going well, but not so well. My appetite has been almost gone for 4 days, and i have start to sweat like hell… When i started test, i was swetting more like 2 weeks, but now i sweat realy hard. Like after injection 3 days ago, i have been swetting realy much. Also i think i might be a little sick, i think i should take 1 full rest week…

For the current side effect, only that i have noticed, is that my hair is not growing so fast, or it has stop growing, haha. But all over my other body, hair growing has been increased, and got hairs to spots i have never had.

Also i did state a little wrong, For first month, i went 300mg pinning once a week, now i have been going 500mg pinning E5D for month.

Week 8 started, i think i have now start to got a little water retention, atleast on my face. Maybe it is because i went the first month with 300/week, and now been 1 month 500/week. Going to go 1 month more with 500/week and then few months with around 200-250. Depends what my bloodtests show when i go take them at week 12.