First Cycle for Work?

So I know you guys get this shit all the time, I see it all over the web and all over the other forums. I’m very new to steroids especially with the fact in mind that I dont even lift. I’m a rough neck and I work on the fastest drilling rig in America. I know that it sounds like I’m lost but I’m really not. I have one of the most physically demanding jobs there is and im ready to take it to another level.

I’m having a very hard time finding any solid information its all so condescending. Itll be a post by some guy that seems to know his shit and it’ll make good sense but then 3 posts down is some asshole telling him how wrong he is and that he doesn’t know shit. Im not looking for the dickheads that tell me I need to be a scientist in order to juice. I know 3 other hands that just juice and don’t use pct or anything just test 400 at .75ml 2x a week. But I know enough to know thats gonna fuck them in the long run and I wanna avoid that. I have a bottle of test 400 and nolvadex do I need anything else? And could someone lay a cycle out for me? I would greatly appreciate it

Its understandable that youd want it for your job. Theres a reason guys who work on an oil rig get paid the money that they do, its a very demanding, and very dangerous job. How the cycle lays out all depends on how long you want to do it, honestly. Im assuming that its test enthanate, so a basic cycle would be something like

Test E 1-12 500mg/wk
Adex 2-12 0.5mg/E3D
HCG 4-12 500iu/wk

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I would get yours hands on some arimidex, and another vial of test.

Nailed it! Thanks man. You have no idea how long I’ve been trying to get a reply that simple. Everyone always wants talk shit about how stupid I am for not completely understanding it. Its a blend 150 prop 150 cyp and 100 eth. Is the adex a research chem? Or is it gonna be a pain in the ass to run down like the hcg? And for the nolva thats 40ed for the first 2 weeks and 20ed for the next two? And do I pin IM or subcutaneous for the nolva. And again thank you for not trying to sound like a scientist lol

Yes adex can be found as a research chem, not hard to find. Nolva is not injected, it is oral only, maybe you have it confused with hcg. Hcg can be shot sub q or im, doesn’t matter.

I don’t think anyone is expecting you to know everything there is to know about steroids before starting, but it would certainly benefit you to understand what you are doing, what each drugs purpose and function is, side effects to watch out for and what to do if you experience any, etc.

I’m not totally blind. I have a pretty good basis of knowledge on my hormone levels. I’m just really having a hard time understanding how the different drugs affect them. There are so many to keep up with. My nolva is a liquid though? Should I buy like vitamin e caps and dose them with a pin and just take them? I was under the impression that I had to pin it

No it should be oral, I’ve never heard of injectable nolvadex. You can dose it with a suringe, squirt it under your tongue and let it absorb, that’s what I so with adex anyway, but ive heard liquid nolva tastes absolutely horrible so i’m sure mixing it with a glass of oj or whatever and just drinking it will be fine

Like cougarpride says get some arimidex if you can. Like eatliftsleep says oral on the nova. I put it in a ginko cap.
Also a side not for ya. If you can get some straight c or e i would do that . Because even as little as 3/4 of 400 might hurt. Do a quad shot with that then get bumped by a 20ft piece of 3 inch pipe wont be nice.

Thanks for all the help guys. I finally found somewhere I might actually stick around. All the other sites are just a dick measuring contest. Adex is in the mail and I have my boss getting my hcg tonight. I did my first shot this morning it went a lot easier than I thought. The only thing I really felt was the fluid displacement which is kinda wierd haha

Im sure you work very hard and its pretty damn laborous, but there’s no weightroom or anything on the rig? I’ve never been in one and don’t know the set up, just curious

Patterson rigs have weight rooms but the nomac rigs don’t. But then again it takes a Patterson rig 45 days to drill a hole that we drill in 9. We actually just set another record tonight. 18,900 ft well in 8 days. But I’ve always been on top of my fitness I do a pyramid before work and after work 100 pull ups 300 push ups and 500 ab reps which I switch up every day. And I have a curl bar.

But by the time I do all that and work 12 and a half hours im smoked. I feel like my normal routine will show good results but then again only time will tell. My diet is whats gonna fuck me. I eat about 4000 calories a day and I’m lucky if get 20 mins through the whole day to eat. So any suggestions on the diet side would help tremendously.

Not really topic related, but how do you tell which research chem sites are legit? Im from australia and customs are a bitch so local sourcing Adex, nolva etc is pricy (Im talking a 10ml vial of test e your looking at $150), and customs are notoriously strict… I’m skeptical about them sites to say the least.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Not really topic related, but how do you tell which research chem sites are legit? Im from australia and customs are a bitch so local sourcing Adex, nolva etc is pricy (Im talking a 10ml vial of test e your looking at $150), and customs are notoriously strict… I’m skeptical about them sites to say the least.[/quote]

Its just like anything else really, read reviews and make an educated decision, just google the company you’re thinking about going with

[quote]millls wrote:
Patterson rigs have weight rooms but the nomac rigs don’t. But then again it takes a Patterson rig 45 days to drill a hole that we drill in 9. We actually just set another record tonight. 18,900 ft well in 8 days. But I’ve always been on top of my fitness I do a pyramid before work and after work 100 pull ups 300 push ups and 500 ab reps which I switch up every day. And I have a curl bar.

But by the time I do all that and work 12 and a half hours im smoked. I feel like my normal routine will show good results but then again only time will tell. My diet is whats gonna fuck me. I eat about 4000 calories a day and I’m lucky if get 20 mins through the whole day to eat. So any suggestions on the diet side would help tremendously. [/quote]

Honestly, it sounds like you burn a lot of calories as it is, I would just be trying to eat as much as I could as often as possible, like pack food in plastic baggies and eat on the job if that’s possible without effecting your performance.

You in the marcellus, the bakken? I was in n,pa for a bit. Give you weight i will give you a pretty close bmi. Like eatlift says pack some stuff and bring it with. Ex, cook up a family pack of chicken breast take5- 6 with you daily eat 2 when ever you get 1 min. Big box of single serve trail mix. Eat one with every chicken breast.

That is a pretty good Idea with the chicken breast. Im 6’5" 235. Im pretty lean I have a little belly fat but thats it. And im in the utica northeastern ohio mainly. But you know how the oilfields are anywhere the wind blows really. Im hoping this gear is gonna make it possible for me to work 365 days. Im a greedy mofo and all and I do is get in trouble when I go home so why not stay here and get rich? Lol

I will work up a bmr for ya have it on tomorrow. Couple questions i will improvise on, with what you do for work i can get it pretty close. I have trained clients who got on the bmr machines and not telling me what it said, i worked it up a almost always get within 100 calories.

Based on a 12 hr work schedule here is what i come up with for you on a calorie intake 5266.23 daily. Your bmr comes in at 4766.23 so i added 500 calories which is a typical start point for addeding some clean size.
Options
40/30/30 p-c-f
Or the periodized method
Day1 30/50/20
Day2 30/50/20
Day3 45/30/25
Day450/30/20
Day 5 30/60/10
Day6 30/60/10
Day7 35/50/15
All numbers are protein,carbs,fat percentages. Hope it helps you.

Well im 3 weeks in and all I can say is damn. I wish I would’ve started sooner. I have more energy than I ever have ive put 10 lbs on and everyday the slips get lighter lol. Thanks again for all the help.

Good shit, just make sure when the time comes you come off properly and you’re good to go

Oh I will for sure. My hcg never showed up so im kinda in a bind. I learned the first rule the hard way always have your shit on hand. I switched to 25 gauge pins cause the 22 was making my leg bruise a little. Should I worry about them breaking? They don’t seem very sturdy