First Cycle for Lean Mass

Hello i plan to make my first cycle, I want lean mass gain
i plan somethin like this
1-6week test p 100mg eod + stanozolol 40-50mg ed
proviron 25mg ed + nolva 10mg ed
7-8w clomid 100mg first 5 days then 50mg+ 30mg nolva
9-12w tribesan

personal info almost 20 years, 6 1 tall, 94-5kg

you are TOO YOUNG. Now that’s out the way…

get a proper AI for use on cycle, nolva is only used for PCT or if you get gyno while on. Get some aromasin or adex.

run clomid and nolva for 4 weeks for PCT, clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks, nolva for 40 for the first two then 20 for the second two. You can run them a bit higher for the first week or so if you prefer.

I doubt the tribesan’ll do very much, you could add some D Aspartic Acid if you want to try using a natural test booster in PCT.

thanks a lot :slight_smile:
In my country most avilable ai is arimidex.
But what dosage should i take or this cycle?
And when to start the tribestan directly after the cycle or after the pct? already bought 2 packs from the pharmacy :d

adex at 0.5 evey other day is standard, you may need to adjust up or down depending on your tolerance (most likely down, you aren’t running that much test so I doubt you’d need to go any higher)

if you start feeling lethargic with sore joints and no libido then cut it down to .25mg eod

might as well just run the tribestan during your PCT, but I doubt it’ll do a lot for you. It does NOT take the place of a SERM

ok thanks a lot i am not going to raplace the serms just want to add the tribestan somewhere at least i already spent the mney for it.

[quote]vidimiq wrote:
9-12w tribesan

[/quote]

Why not keep 1st cycle alot simpler and easier & go with 300-500mg Test e pw and AI, and clean diet etc…
?

[quote]JJFOX wrote:

[quote]vidimiq wrote:
9-12w tribesan

[/quote]

Why not keep 1st cycle alot simpler and easier & go with 300-500mg Test e pw and AI, and clean diet etc…
?[/quote]

His cycle is pretty basic for 1st time user. He is only using 300-400mg of prop weekly and is running winnny at moderate dosage. Some of us use gear because we want to make the largest gains and most progress possible. Running 300mg of Test unless your cruising between cycles is pretty useless in my opinion. Your going to be shut down and taking a risk of permanent damage whether you run 300 or a 1000mg weekly so why not maximize gains and try to get every bit of the reward out of the risk/reward possiblity as possible.

Yes I understand your not into gaining 20-30lbs of mass because your job might get suspicious but, that is no real excuse in my opinion. If your looking for minimal gains with minimal sides then dont run the gear just get your diet and training perfect. Just a thought… 300mg a week is going to shut you down and whether your buying 1 or 10 vials of test its still just as illegal so why risk bodily damage, financial damage, and possible trouble with the law for minimal gains.

I didnt mean to go on a rant here but, you literally just started a thread asking for advice on how YOU should run your First cycle… therefore you have no room to be giving advice to anyone on how to run their own cycles. Stick to what you know. Give advice about what your knowledgable in and thats it. Just because you have read and read information does not make you a expert or even a guy who kinda knows what going on. I have very little experience with PCT as I pretty much have just stayed on for the pasted 2 years so I dont go and give out advice on how they should or shouldnt PCT even though I have spent hours reading up on Nolva, Clomid, etc… I have very little experience with the stuff other using to help fight estrogen on cycle but I have very few problems other than bloat so I hardly have any thing worth adding there either… so I don’t.

Dude i was more interested in why he has chosen to go for this cycle as appose to the normal beginners cycle, i’m not trying to give anyone advice was just curious…

[quote]JJFOX wrote:
Dude i was more interested in why he has chosen to go for this cycle as appose to the normal beginners cycle, i’m not trying to give anyone advice was just curious…[/quote]

That is a normal beginners cycle. There is no rule saying you have to run Test e or c your first cycle and deca your next one.

in my country it aint that illegal to use gear, but there are plenty of fakes. The reason i wanted my cycle to be prop and winnie is its summer after few months and i dont wanna be so bloated and bulked. Anyway i am considering of leaving my cycle for the autumn and use some omnadren for bulking while getting more informed about what i am going to cross with.
I was told nolva is not that good for pct becouse of lowering igf-1 and rising fsh. I checked it out and it occurs nolva does this so what do you think guys.