T Nation

First Cycle Feedback

Hey guys, planning to do my first cycle in a week or two just wanted some feedback on my cycle. Here's the layout so far, let me know what you think and or any adjustments.

Week 1-9 test e 250mg pinned on Monday and Thursday
(First 2 pins at 500mg to front load)
Week 1-10 arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 10-14 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Week 10-14 clomid 100/100/50/50

Thoughts/opinions? Thanks in advance

Classic first post. Joined and posted right away, didn't read the stickies, wants to be spoon fed. Probably twenty, 20% body fat, been lifting for two years. Ready to get jacked while eating at Mickey D's every day.

Okay, that might have been harsh, but, there's a thread for first cycles. Find it, read it, add HCG to your cycle, get rid of clomid in your PCT, blah, blah, blah!

14% bodyfat, lifting for almost four years. Diets clean. I've read a bunch of stickies before asking for opinions. Hcg isn't necessary for only 500mg of test/week is what I've read multiple times in the stickies I've apparently never read. Opinions or adjustments is what I asked for. Not a blah blah blah response, don't be a cock. lol thanks for the Hcg suggestion tho.

Bwahahaha. Classic response from a classic fucktard.

Post a pic to prove it. Been lifting for four years, you have no bidness doing a cycle.

If you have actually

you would know that this forum disagrees with this statement:

And, if you had done your research, you would know that this

is a shitty pct.

And I gave those to you;

So now, whose being

Methinks it is you.

I dare you to post a pic to prove your bodyfat, to post your routine, to post a video to prove your lifts.

Now, shut the fuck up.

Oh, and I forgot, welcome to the forum, lol!

ahahahahaha if only you knew. Nothing to prove here was just looking for educated opinions. thanks for rolling out the welcome mat guy. You should watch how you talk to people you have no idea what could happen

Are you threatening me?

Picture Beavis and Butthead.

You should know I'm a fucking superhero - think the Dark Knight. I will totally fuck you up bro, lol.

Take a deep breath, add HCG at 250iu three times a week, drop the clomid from your PCT, do the Nolva at 20 for six weeks, and get swole bro.

Good luck.

Drop the clomid from PCT ? Reason?

Read the stickies. It's all explained in the stickies. Check out KSman's pct thread, he nets it out.

Nobody in Europe does HCG, but everybody here does. And, just Nolva for PCT. Read that thread, then ask in here. I can't answer because I don't juice, lol.

In Europe they like using HCG for the PCT , like 1x5000 iu and 3x 1500 iu most of the pct endu p like this. Btw i read the KSman's thread , but using only low dose of serms during the cycle could be dangerous. PCT requires no low test levels prior to it . So depends on the cycle sometimes it can be crucial and the recovery can be very long or even close to impossible to achieve while you have completely suppressed your testies from producing testosteron.