First Cycle - Feedback?

I was comparing the wt of cyp and prop not the T within it. 400*(.69/.83) = 333

Or put another way
400mg cyp * .69 = 276mg T
333mg prop * .83 = 276mg T

My bodyfat is around 25%. Got work to do. Maybe dry wasn’t the right word. Just meant the extra water weight and roundness from E.

After all the comments and reading, I was thinking of just going with FuriousGeorge’s newbie stack. That would give me an acceptable stack but I wouldn’t understand why. Back to the drawing board for now.

Thanks for the patience and input!

Your still getting proviron confused with an AI such as adex. Proviron does none of the things you seem to think it does.

Id personally reccomend getting on some serious diet/cardio to get your bf in check first before ever starting a cycle.

Yeah… if you expect any steroids to help you lose that much fat, you are going to be left seriously wanting!

IMO steroids are like the icing on the cake for fat loss… they CAN burn a little, and make one seem dry as a bone when ripped… but that is only possible once diet, exercise and clen and/or T3 have done all the real work ;p

JJ

Okay, between all the posts and other reading, I have a better understanding of some of this stuff.

Prov doesn’t do AI to the degree of the others. Use it w/ Deca, Tren, etc. for libido. Use w/ T for the binding w/ SHBG a the harder look at low BF%. The slight AI as well as the strong AR binding for fat loss are kinda like good sides.

What do you recommend as a BF% before a first cycle?

I have been reading up on Clen & T3. I’ve seen recommendations of using Var, Primo or Win to prevent catabolism and/or bind to ARs for fat metabolism. Was wondering what the thoughts were on this. I kind of hate to ask because since these are AS it kinda turns this into a first stack… oral only… w/o T… and I know what everyone thinks of that. Still reading on this.

I kinda feel like a jerk if I’m not on my thread often enough. But then I feel like a jerk when I post ?s and then find the answer while searching old threads.

Again, thanks for your patience and input!

No you are trying to learn, and that is what we ask mainly - that and to be actively responsible for your own and others health.

I personally wont recommend a BF before a cycle, there are many a PL with a good 20% who are highly trained athletes… I think that is what matters most, that you are in good shape for your discipline.

Fuck it, between 10-15% is usually acceptable. lol!

You will need to run a steroid to use T3 - i think it may be a little too much to use at this time, some clen may be ok. Are you safe to take stimulants?

Why are you thinking of var, primo or winny? What happened to the 10-12 weeks of test at 350-500mg? lol! Stick with that.

Questions are ok, this thread has had no flaming that i can see - you are fine.

JJ

I was thinking of LillGuy’s post about needing to drop BF before 1st cycle and put it together w/ your comment about the diet & exc & Clen &/or T3. As usual, I was given 1 and 1 and came up w/ 3! I thought…

1. no cylce until I drop a few more lbs
  2. Clen/T3 could help
  3. Read posts saying this can be catabolic and that people like adding these orals
  4. There I am back to thinking of what would be a no T cycle even though I know better!

Man, if you selectively pick enough posts you could probably justify doing anything!

I handle stimulants just fine. I have been measuring my BP daily. Currently 114/68. I had previously weighed ~270 and my BP was pushing 130.

Sooooo… the idea is now.

1. For the moment work on fine tuning my diet. I’ve got a scale coming that measures resting metab (as well as BF%, Visceral fat, skeletal muscle, and BMI) to help tweak my caloric intake.
  2. Bump up my cardio (ick). Currently only doing 1/wk 45min. It certainly helps drop the fat but not as fun a lifting.
  3. Maybe add some Clen. I may have some access to Ritalin and need to see how well that may work and how to use.
  4. See my doc in August and get levels checked.
  5. Be ready to start after that.

The stack will be pretty damn close to George’s beginner stack (skipping the Dbol kick start, 12 wks cyp ~200mg 2x/wk, Adex, Nolv as needed during cycle, SERM pct). I like how simple this is. I could get a good feel of what the T alone is doing.

W/ my desire for moderate gains and my BF, should I just go ahead and complicate it anyway? I mean tweak it like a cutting cycle? When you say T3 may be too much right now, do you mean w/o the T or even with it? I would be willing to throw in some Win or Primo. Tren w/ it’s hard shut down sounds more like something for a future stack.

ShrugFan I hate to say it but you are way WAY over paying for your stuff. I know you have other issues to address but I had to say it.