6’1"
17% bf— SHOULD THIS BE LOWER
41 yo
Thinkin for first cycle: Test c 500mg/week 1-10 or 12 weeks
HCG 500/week 1-10 or 12 weeks
A-sin on hand

PCT : Nolva-40/40/20/20
Clomid- HELP

Question *10 or 12 weeks better? *Clomid/use? HCG dosage? *A-sin usage during cycle/pct
BRUTALLY HONEST OPINIONS welcome and thanks to any pros for advice.

[quote]Jetlifter wrote:
6’1"
17% bf— SHOULD THIS BE LOWER
41 yo
Thinkin for first cycle: Test c 500mg/week 1-10 or 12 weeks
HCG 500/week 1-10 or 12 weeks
A-sin on hand

PCT : Nolva-40/40/20/20
Clomid- HELP

Question *10 or 12 weeks better? *Clomid/use? HCG dosage? *A-sin usage during cycle/pct
BRUTALLY HONEST OPINIONS welcome and thanks to any pros for advice.[/quote]

Not a huge difference between 10 and 12 weeks. I would just go for 12. An extra two weeks of possible gains. 2 more weeks won’t shut you down any harder lol.

Anti-E’s should be run on cycle as a precaution. I know some guy’s say that they don’t need them, but why risk gyno? As for dose…totally dependent on the individual. Gotta find that sweet spot that is just enough to control estrogen levels but not eliminate estrogen.

Nolva looks good.

I’m not familiar with Clomid dosing. I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will comment.

It’s always more optimal to start a cycle at a lower bf level, more wiggle room for additional bf that comes along with lean gains. I.E., if you were to start at 12% bf and added an additional 3% bf while bulking, you would only be at 15% bf. Starting at 17% bf, you would end up at 20% (that’s kinda fat lol). I’m assuming you are trying to put on size?

You could possibly just do a few weeks of cutting to get a little leaner then start? See what some of the others have to say about that.