First Cycle Experiences

Sorry I wasnt clear.

Using Depo Testosterone 100mg/ml pinning 1ml twie a week.

But I did take it with me on holiday to a relatively hot climate, and in the plane. Could this denature the oil at all?

I doubt it

Okay so now its week 9. And in brief what can I say? Prop > BEATS CYP everyday of the week.

Honestly I thought cyp was just slow to start… But I am honestly feeling nothing.
No muscle size, no alpha mentality, nothing…
Al I have been getting is mood swings and break outs especially on my lower back.

I even tried pyramiding it to try and get better output…

I worked out at 1ML of 100mg twice a week I would have had some left so asked a pro trainer and he recommended to pyramid up to 1.5 from 1.0 for a week then to 2.0 and back to 1.5… I am shooting my last 1.5 shot today. Got 2 weeks left 1.0, then 0.5.

Any recommendations? Done some reading and saw a couple other guys with the same issue… and main advice being Estradiol level being high? Should I go get more blood work done now? Is it even worth it with 2 weeks left?

I have tavox, clomid and hcg on hand.

Are you doing the Test. Prop. shots twice per week or daily?
They must be done daily to keep your blood levels stable. The ester
becomes fully cleaved off the testosterone by around the 48 hour point, in which your test levels quickly plummit. For me, my 24 hour trough is about
750ng/dl. And at approx. the 48 hour point I am at about 50ng/dl. You read
that right. Confirmed by bloodwork ordered by my physician. And yes, my
test. is legit from the pharmacy.

For the first two weeks I did the prop twice a week at extremely low dosage. But I discovered this site and sought out advice and changed to mwf at a higher dosing.
Went from 0.5ml to 1ml of 100mg test p.
Saw an immediate difference. Was incredible. Felt euphoric.
But my poor maths caught up to me as 1ml 3 times a week doesn’t last long when you only have a 10ml bottle.

I was on holiday and could only find Cypriotante. So on week 5 I changed over to cyp whilst loading sust for a week.

Been on cyp now 5 weeks and it’s beyond disappointing.

hey jackass- it’s CYPIONATE. not fucking cryprionate or cryprionate.

additionally- you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. you’re talking about not feeling anything on 100-200mg of Test Cyp- NO SHIT! Test Cyp comes in different concentrations- 200mg/ML is probably the most common, then 100mg/ML, and from underground labs in 250mg/ML and I’ve seen 300mg/ML…point is- stop talking about how many ML’s you’re pinning. If I have 200mg/ML and you have 100mg/ML, and we both talk about pinning “1ML” we haven’t taken the same amount- we’ve injected the same volume, but I got 200mg of the drug into me, whereas you only got 100mg. So report your injections in milligrams (mg) so people can easily relate to what the hell you’re talking about.

the part above where you’re talking about you talked to a “pro trainer” and he suggested to go 1ML>1.5ML>2ML>1.5ML…I mean, this is ridiculous. This is TRT level doses, not cycle doses! even for a beginner. that’s 100mg, 150mg, 200mg, back to 150mg—> the highest of these doses, 200mg, would probably put you at or around the edge of the high end of NATURAL levels. Now- don’t get me wrong, this isn’t a bad place to be- recovery should be improved, mood, etc- but you’re not going to see steroid type strength and size gains when you’re still in the natural range of T levels.

Having taken 100-200mg of T Cyp for TRT purposes, I’d estimate you need to be taking in AT LEAST 350mg/wk as a beginner to notice anything significantly more than “normal” gains.

^Natty Boh is also essential for making gains! Nice avi lol

[quote]RowsUpright wrote:
^Natty Boh is also essential for making gains! Nice avi lol[/quote]

ugh. I haven’t had one of those in at least a few years. I don’t think my body can handle that shit anymore.

Hey man.

First off sorry for the misspelling. I spelt it wrong once and autocorrect saved it as that.

Second off thanks for your advice appreciate it. Yes I don’t know what I’m talking about 100% given this is my first cycle and I had to change midway through.

Anyways the vial is 100mg/ml so like you said the dosing was way under hence why I didn’t feel same effects as prop.

Anyways I’ll take it as a lesson learnt. I have 4ml left in the vial. Will finish it this week.

Moving forward towards pct I have conflicting advice. One being just clomid tablets for 20 days.

Once you are done with your 8 wks, you are to wait 2 full weeks before using your clomid. This way the half life of the drug has run its course and its mostly all out of you. It would be a waste to start your clomid therapy while the steroids were still kicking, that is why we want to wait a full 2 weeks here.

You are to use 1 clomid tab a day for 20 days. After this cycle is over with (after your clomid therapy) you are to wait AT LEAST 8 WEEKS, before attempting another cycle. 12 weeks would actually be better.

Second advice from the useless trainer was

PCT
Begins wk 9 to wk 13

Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Not sure what the hcg is for tbh. Think he just threw it in there.

about the spelling- you were going back and forth between two different wrong spellings, so your explanation is invalid. but that’s the least of your problems.

you STILL don’t have a clue wtf you are doing! you mentioned doses of 100-300mg above, now you say you have 4mL (of 100mg/mL) left and you will use it this week…for what!!! There’s literally no point in you injecting that 400mg, you’re going to get nothing tangible from ONE WEEK at barely adequate levels. your “cycle” was bullshit- i wouldn’t even consider it a cycle. I would consider it some very ignorant fucking around with hormones that you were in no way responsible enough to do.

you don’t need Clomid. you may not even need HCG- but I don’t remember everything you’ve done, so fuck it, you might as well use some 500iu 2x/wk or 250iu EOD or something like that for two weeks, then start your Nolva, tapering down for 4 weeks:

wk1 40mg/day
wk2 30mg/day
wk3 20mg/day
wk4 10mg/day

Again- I’d highly suggest you don’t do this next week at 400mg (or 4ml as you like to call it) and instead save it for future (WAAAAAY future) when you have a better grasp at what you’re doing. right now you are clueless.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:

[quote]RowsUpright wrote:
^Natty Boh is also essential for making gains! Nice avi lol[/quote]

ugh. I haven’t had one of those in at least a few years. I don’t think my body can handle that shit anymore.[/quote]

Haha, you’re missing out bro, nothing but love for charm city. and sorry for the high jack

Jesus Christ…I just read this fucked up thread again to get a better understanding. between the Prop and Cyp you’ve been fucking with your Test for it looks like 9 weeks. Do PCT as you can find in many threads here- HCG jumpstart and then 14 days after last injection begin nolva 40/30/20/10 as I said above, or 40/30/20/20…

Thanks for all your help.
I’ll start hcg on Friday for 2 weeks then Nolva ad you recommended.

responded in your other thread.

you should definitely not think about using steroids again for a long, long time.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
you should definitely not think about using steroids again for a long, long time.[/quote]

agreed. From that picture you look like you have a long way to come naturally

I think we need to talk training and nutrition first op, no offense just trying to help

[quote]Fluffybeginner wrote:
Hey man.

First off sorry for the misspelling. I spelt it wrong once and autocorrect saved it as that.

Second off thanks for your advice appreciate it. Yes I don’t know what I’m talking about 100% given this is my first cycle and I had to change midway through.

Anyways the vial is 100mg/ml so like you said the dosing was way under hence why I didn’t feel same effects as prop.

Anyways I’ll take it as a lesson learnt. I have 4ml left in the vial. Will finish it this week.

Moving forward towards pct I have conflicting advice. One being just clomid tablets for 20 days.

Once you are done with your 8 wks, you are to wait 2 full weeks before using your clomid. This way the half life of the drug has run its course and its mostly all out of you. It would be a waste to start your clomid therapy while the steroids were still kicking, that is why we want to wait a full 2 weeks here.

You are to use 1 clomid tab a day for 20 days. After this cycle is over with (after your clomid therapy) you are to wait AT LEAST 8 WEEKS, before attempting another cycle. 12 weeks would actually be better.

Second advice from the useless trainer was

PCT
Begins wk 9 to wk 13

Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Not sure what the hcg is for tbh. Think he just threw it in there.

[/quote]

dang, you got hosed by that trainer.

well, the one good thing here, is that you didn’t run high doses for any amount of time, so you should have less suppression.

i’d suggest simply running Nolva for 20 mg for 6 weeks or so.

as far as your other question about estrogen/gyno, you could add in Aromasin (and you can do that now, without waiting for PCT) and run that into PCT, as needed…

here’s some more info on that: Thoughts on Planning PCT - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

This sort of reminds me of my first cycle.

I didn’t understand gear too well, so I bought 1 vial of Prop with my DBol.
At the time I thought that I would run the DBol for X weeks and then start the Prop to ‘maintain a heightened anabolic state’ for Z more weeks.
Before that order arrived, I learned what to do and ordered some Enanthate.
The cycle ended up going well, but I didn’t have the right knowledge when I decided to place my first order.

I did my first Prop injection in my quad. I was very nervous about sticking the needle all the way into my leg, and I was shaky as hell.
If I remember, my first jab painfully hit a nerve and I had to pull out and do it again.
The PIP was probably the worst leg pain I have ever had.
I pinned the rest of my Prop in my delts, and don’t plan to use Prop again because I actually want to be able to walk.
I was limping like a motherfucker, so bad that my gait was aggrivating my back injury.

Anyway I hope you figured out what to do.

No worries man I appreciate the advice I really do thats why I am here to see the best way forward.

Been following the Madcow 5x5 training programme for a while now, and train 3-4 x a week on it with emphasis on heavy lifts.

Diet wise I saw a personal trainer and he gave me a diet plan that would try and amount my intake to 2500 calories a day. He breaks down the intake per meal and what I should be eating but thinking something like IIFYM would be better?
I have seen a drop in BF since starting the diet and eat a lot cleaner now, less take out and snacking, more fruit, yoghurt, protein and veg.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
I think we need to talk training and nutrition first op, no offense just trying to help[/quote]