First Cycle, Everything Is Going Wrong

Dude I know how much test the boy produces natty. 250 mg for as long as he’s been on… what a month? unless he’s over 30 his body will bounce back pretty fast. the clomid would be helpful yes. but he doesn’t NEED to.
the HTPA doesn’t get destroyed that easy after a month. yeah it will shut down, but it isn’t OBLITERATED like you would see a bodybuilder that has been juicing for 20 years. The brain will restore the body naturally if you just gave it a few months. 250 mg is not going to give you life altering gyno.
at this moment I’m surrounded by fellow endocrinologists in my hospital who agree.

the proviron on a first cycle is ridiculous. it’s not as advanced as tren or deca but it has no place in a begininers cycle.
stick to dbol, test, and adex. maybe some eq.

[quote]greenseedless wrote:
Dude I know how much test the boy produces natty. 250 mg for as long as he’s been on… what a month? unless he’s over 30 his body will bounce back pretty fast. the clomid would be helpful yes. but he doesn’t NEED to.
the HTPA doesn’t get destroyed that easy after a month. yeah it will shut down, but it isn’t OBLITERATED like you would see a bodybuilder that has been juicing for 20 years. The brain will restore the body naturally if you just gave it a few months. 250 mg is not going to give you life altering gyno.
at this moment I’m surrounded by fellow endocrinologists in my hospital who agree.

the proviron on a first cycle is ridiculous. it’s not as advanced as tren or deca but it has no place in a begininers cycle.
[/quote]

[quote]13Alex13 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
I’m sure you obviously got no pre cycle bloodwork and haven’t got bloodwork since?

To be blunt your cycle is total shit. 1mg of adex ed? I bet you tanked your E2 levels.

Your test/sustanon w/e dosage is all fucked up too. 250 is a TRT dose, not sure why you alternate from 250 to 500 to 250 again. Also don’t understand the tapering up and down all over the place of your dbol dosage.

Why does everyone all of a sudden have an “ex pro bodybuilder” friend who suggests these horrible cycles?

Let test clear your system. Wait 2 weeks from last injection and start your PCT and don’t run steroids until you actually read up on them and develop YOUR OWN cycle.[/quote]

Well I had bloodwork tests only before cycle and only my SGOT levels where a bit high but my liver in general was ok…
The reasons for alternations on test was the pain and fever of sustanon…Happened 3 times then I switched to test e but I was on fever for a week so I didn’t risk to inject test e earlier…I was ready to quit but I said I 'll give it a shot with test e (my guy said that test e is crap only sustanon will do the job and he advised me to start with 1 injection every week to see how it will go with the new test)
Same for dianabol…He made the plan…Wish I had came earlier to this site…So many good advise and information from people that know what they are doing…
[/quote]

You might of got shit gear.

I got test flu for like a day on my first cycle and I was pinning prop everyday. I took vitamin C and zinc and that pretty much made me all better.

You need to stop this cycle and PCT. Wait a few months and keep reading. When you’re ready post up your cycle here and we will be glad to help you. But please no more of this tapering up and down. Remember, like everything in life, simple is best.

[/quote]

You can have your opinion but you’re being downright irresponsible telling people not to PCT. Please stop this ridiculous claim before some retard actually listens and hurts himself.

[/quote]

Dude youre a fuckin idiot, nothing is guaranteed and its better to err on the side of caution. I love how you can say he would recover just fine with 100% certainty. Shut the fuck up and stop posting

[/quote]

not a single person in this thread is going to believe you’re an endocrinologist.

I used to play guitar for Pink Floyd.

I’m President Obama.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]13Alex13 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
I’m sure you obviously got no pre cycle bloodwork and haven’t got bloodwork since?

To be blunt your cycle is total shit. 1mg of adex ed? I bet you tanked your E2 levels.

Your test/sustanon w/e dosage is all fucked up too. 250 is a TRT dose, not sure why you alternate from 250 to 500 to 250 again. Also don’t understand the tapering up and down all over the place of your dbol dosage.

Why does everyone all of a sudden have an “ex pro bodybuilder” friend who suggests these horrible cycles?

Let test clear your system. Wait 2 weeks from last injection and start your PCT and don’t run steroids until you actually read up on them and develop YOUR OWN cycle.[/quote]

Well I had bloodwork tests only before cycle and only my SGOT levels where a bit high but my liver in general was ok…
The reasons for alternations on test was the pain and fever of sustanon…Happened 3 times then I switched to test e but I was on fever for a week so I didn’t risk to inject test e earlier…I was ready to quit but I said I 'll give it a shot with test e (my guy said that test e is crap only sustanon will do the job and he advised me to start with 1 injection every week to see how it will go with the new test)
Same for dianabol…He made the plan…Wish I had came earlier to this site…So many good advise and information from people that know what they are doing…
[/quote]

I got test flu for like a day on my first cycle and I was pinning prop everyday. I took vitamin C and zinc and that pretty much made me all better.

You need to stop this cycle and PCT. Wait a few months and keep reading. When you’re ready post up your cycle here and we will be glad to help you. But please no more of this tapering up and down. Remember, like everything in life, simple is best.[/quote]

Dianabol and Sustanon were from Keifei Pharma…Test E which I got from a local pharmacy store was from NORMA…
Is there a chance that steroids don’t work for me?Even if this was a terrible cycle drugs are drugs and I think I should have put some kilos on…Not so many as someone else who made a correct and stable cycle but something at least…
Pretty weird isn’t it?

[/quote]

LOL!

okay, Brian Williams…

this is the same guy who just asked yesterday what made tren so great and if one could inject cytomel…

[quote]13Alex13 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]13Alex13 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[/quote]

You need to stop this cycle and PCT. Wait a few months and keep reading. When you’re ready post up your cycle here and we will be glad to help you. But please no more of this tapering up and down. Remember, like everything in life, simple is best.[/quote]

Dianabol and Sustanon were from Keifei Pharma…Test E which I got from a local pharmacy store was from NORMA…
Is there a chance that steroids don’t work for me?Even if this was a terrible cycle drugs are drugs and I think I should have put some kilos on…Not so many as someone else who made a correct and stable cycle but something at least…
Pretty weird isn’t it?[/quote]

well, there are a lot of problems with the cycle that your buddy gave you.

the d-bol at that dose by itself didn’t do much for you, and really should have been taken with the testosterone. sustanon is an interesting compound and might be great for TRT, but sucks for our purposes here. the A-dex dose was too high, and prolly crashed your E2 levels, like Nooberiffic said.

and you need PCT.

here are a couple threads that might help ya out…

There is nothing weird about all this. No offense, but you’re clearly not advanced enough to benefit from steroids. The first brand you mentioned is widely used where I live and although sometimes reportedly underdosed, the results of those who use it are usually pretty good.

Even if you had not used such a high AI dose, all you would have gained would have been water weight.

I composed the guitar parts for Shine on You Crazy Diamond so I know what I’m talking about.

[quote]13Alex13 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]13Alex13 wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[/quote]

Pretty weird isn’t it?[/quote]

This is a very big misconception from people. Steroids don’t do all the work for you. Just because you take them doesn’t mean you will gain weight. Sure you may gain a couple lbs of water weight but it really comes down to diet and training.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

not a single person in this thread is going to believe you’re an endocrinologist.[/quote]

his dad is a world renowned endocrinologist dontcha know

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

not a single person in this thread is going to believe you’re an endocrinologist.[/quote]

his dad is a world renowned endocrinologist dontcha know[/quote]

He could be telling the truth. He could be the hospital janitor…?

Ok guys here is what I am thinking…
Tommorow is the 14th day from the last Test E injection…
I am not sure if I really need any PCT at all…
I had no sides except fever, I gained nothing and libido is still ok.
I think that my body could not handle those drugs that’s why I had fever after every injection and maybe my body got rid of all those compounts…So my E2 levels might be ok why should I risk to minimize them with Nolva?Isn’t it better to let my body recover on it’s own than adding another drug that it might not help at all?It is supposed also to take Nolva to keep gains from the cycle but…what gains??
In my opinion I am afraid that I am one of those guys that steroids do nothing to them…

[quote]13Alex13 wrote:
I think that my body could not handle those drugs that’s why I had fever after every injection and maybe my body got rid of all those compounts…So my E2 levels might be ok why should I risk to minimize them with Nolva?Isn’t it better to let my body recover on it’s own than adding another drug that it might not help at all?It is supposed also to take Nolva to keep gains from the cycle but…what gains??
In my opinion I am afraid that I am one of those guys that steroids do nothing to them…[/quote]

Everything you just wrote is so, so stupid. Don’t do a PCT then. It sounds like that’s exactly what you deserve at this point.

For the love of Dio, how the fuck can testosterone not do anything for you? How? If that were the case, you would never have reached puberty. Wtf. Omg how the fuck can anyone be so stupid?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]13Alex13 wrote:
In my opinion I am afraid that I am one of those guys that steroids do nothing to them…[/quote]

Everything you just wrote is so, so stupid. Don’t do a PCT then. It sounds like that’s exactly what you deserve at this point.[/quote]

Could you please expain why?

[quote]dt79 wrote:
For the love of Dio, how the fuck can testosterone not do anything for you? How? If that were the case, you would never have reached puberty. Wtf. Omg how the fuck can anyone be so stupid?[/quote]

What I was trying to say is that maybe my immune system was trying to get rid of the extra test…As said maybe the cycle was wrong but lifting and diet was at top notch and gained nothing…How do you expalin that?