First Cycle Ever, Besides Spawn.

alright im 6’2 195 pounds in morning befor breakfest im 18 years old
the only thing i ever took befor was spawn a couple times i liked the gains but i got some body fat off of it
i just bought primo and winny the primo is a 8 week clyce and winny is a 6 week clyce what will i get off of that im trying to just lose some body fat and get cutt up im about 14% body fat i runn 18 miles a week and lift 5 days a week and my deit will change as soon as i get on the cyle im gonna drink a protein shake in the morning and befor and after i lift and eat nothing but fruit, chicken, and peanut butter

What kind of fruit?

If its bananas fuck that, you will be fucked for sure.

Primo interacts with the bananas and makes you morph into a homosexual.

like strawberrys blueberries oranges grapefruit

what kind of peanut butter? cruncy or smooth?

crunchy and u can guys tell me if ill lose some body fat and if its a good cycle

crunchy ahaha can u guys tell me what ill get off this cycle and if it is a good cycle and shit

smoothe is more anabolic.

bad spelling is bad

Dont do grapefruits

i herd that grapefruits help burn fat tho?

What kind of sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in? Do you keep all the toys from the happy meals?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
What kind of sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in? Do you keep all the toys from the happy meals? [/quote]

This actually made me laugh out loud.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
What kind of sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in? Do you keep all the toys from the happy meals? [/quote]
BONEZ please stay on topic, we are discussing fruit. BTW, did you know you can get apple slices instead of fries in a happy meal?

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
BONEZ please stay on topic, we are discussing fruit. BTW, did you know you can get apple slices instead of fries in a happy meal?[/quote]

duh. with special dipping sauce.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]saps wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
BONEZ please stay on topic, we are discussing fruit. BTW, did you know you can get apple slices instead of fries in a happy meal?[/quote]

duh. with special dipping sauce. [/quote]

On the topic of McDonalds does anyone else go get those apple pies off the dollar menu and then then 2 cones and dip the pies in the cone ? Like ghetto apple pie with icecream on top ?

Apple pies and Vanilla icecream, I feel like it should be an official item I can order.

alright im sorry for whatever i did im just a young kid trying t find out what this cycle does can you guys please help me?

it’s a good cycle. you will get gains from it.

did anyone else get a PM from this guy asking where he could buy “the primo shit”??? I’ve never even posted in this forum before and am confused as to why he PMed me?

.greg.

BTW: That apple pie and ice cream cone thing sounds delicious