First Cycle Evaluation

Height: 5’10
Weight: 170 lbs

I’m looking for advice on weather or not I’m on the right track, and if I need to change something. This is my first cycle. I am on week 4 already with 6 lbs gain and an increase in strength in everything. Also, no bad side effects. Yet, I feel sleepy more often.

Supertest 450 25ML- 550/wk - .40 sun, .40 wed, .40 fri before workout
Turanabol 10mg -40mg ED - morning
HCG 13,500 UI- .46mcg biweekly - sun, and wed afternoon
Anastrozole 0.25mg- .25 midnight ED

Does this look alright or does something need to be changed?

Also: Obviously I have alot of test and I have enough Turanabol for another 4-5 weeks. The Anastrozole, I have about 100-110 tabs left

I just want to know if it looks alright!

Training 7 fuckin years and 5 foot 10 at 170? You fuckin serious?

Whats the problem?

What have you been doing for 7 years dude

I was at 116-120 lbs.

So 7lbs a year on average, i guess thats ok if youre very lean but who am i to judge.

Everything looks ok. Not sure whats going on with the hcg and your weird dosing. What about pct?

Could you offer a better suggestion on the HCG or what I’m doing wrong? PCT I have Clomid.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Training 7 fuckin years and 5 foot 10 at 170? You fuckin serious?[/quote]

170 because he has gained 6 lbs.

He was 5’10 164lbs lol… Training 7 years my ass.

Maybe I should have been more specific or not mention any kind of stats. Training does not necessarily mean bodybuilding training. That is why i said sculpting. Training can also be an educational experience from trial and error. It can mean an array of things. I’m simply stating that I’m not some obese or ultra skinny kid/loser who barely hit the gym for the first time and is now seeking answers.

So to make simple for those that need specifics to understand. I’ve been hitting the gym for 7 years and was slowly introduced to supplements shortly after. For seven years I’ve been educating myself and reading all I could about hitting the gym and bodybuilding. I’m now in the process of getting a bachelors (senior) in this field. Please stick to the post and not the irrelevant. Thanks.

why are you asking in week 4 if anything needs to be changed? at that point you might as well commit to the plan…

I loled at the 1 year, 5 months scuplting.

Did you make a huge bust of Lionel Richie’s face?