First Cycle: Dianabol + My Stats

OP
I think that the 100mg of d-bol a day has fucked up jeep69’s brain. Last time I checked anadrol was the harshest oral for the liver avaliable. Oh, and as a medical student I can tell you that acetomenaphin is not asprin it’s paracetamol and they are entirly different.

I know you said that you said that were taking everyones opinion into consideration but i think it would be best to avoid this doughnut!

And i also think the dude that said that the NCAA had banned D-Bol was quite right. They have! So stop and think…

Dave

The truth is that wheather your a medical doctor or a pro body builder nobody fully agrees on what cycles are best, the length of the cycle, the side affects, ect,. Truth is a lot of the side affects have never been fully proven, they’re simply scientific theory. What might be right for one person might not be for the next…

That said, I dont get is why someone would want to stack dianabol with winstrol?? Thats as bad as guys who work out and constantly take hydroxycut. Bulk up first if you want to get big, -THEN- cut for deffinition using winstrol, anavar, or even trenabol. I dont claim to be an expert, but in my experiance, 5mg dianabol 3x a day, work out no less than 5 days a week. Eat right, dont skip meals and you’ll see results.