First Cycle: Deca and ???

I have just finished doing three short M1T cycles spread out during the past two months. Two two weeks on/ two off cycles, and one one week cycle at 10 mg/day throughout.
I’ve gone from a bodyweight of 192 lbs. to 217 lbs. during this time. I have read about the nasty sides that are caused by using M1T and have decided to discontinue using it.
I have got my hands on some Deca and almost ran a Deca only cycle until I read about “Deca dick”. Now I don’t know what to do. Run it with Test? I am trying to learn about anti-Es. What do I need. The thing that I like in the profile I read on Deca is that you keep most of the gains if you continue to train hard etc. What do I do? I don’t want too fuck myself up. Any advice? I would like to keep it simple.

D-bol.

Test E @ 400mg/wk wk 1-10
Deca @ 200 or 300mg/wk wk 1-10
Dbol @ 30mg/day wk 1-4

[quote]Habitual wrote:
Test E @ 400mg/wk wk 1-10
Deca @ 200 or 300mg/wk wk 1-10
Dbol @ 30mg/day wk 1-4 [/quote]

Ok. What about recovery? PCT?

I would go
sust 500mg e/w
deca 400mg e/w
p.c.t
day 1 100mg nolva
day 2 11 60mg
day 12 21 40mg

p.c.t 3 weeks after last shot deca ( get somebody to confirm this as it is a long time since i done it)
You can use clomid but i dont like side.
Keep nolva on hand all the way through.

It sounds like this is your first actual AAS cycle. If so, I’d skip the Deca and just run test enanthate with a little d-bol in the beginning. You can keep alot of your gains from test, or any steroid for that matter. The thing that gets alot of people in trouble is EATING. You have to eat enough to support that new tissue. That being said, I’d go with something like this:

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg per week.

Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 30mgs per day.

And I’d go with Nolva post cycle.

I’d personally save the Deca for the next cycle.

If you are running the Deca keep in mind that it stays around longer so you should set it up so it is staggered

Ex
W 1-10 Deca 300mg/w
W 1-14 Test Enth 500mg/w
W 16-19 Nolva 20mg/d

[quote]Couture Labs Rep wrote:
It sounds like this is your first actual AAS cycle. If so, I’d skip the Deca and just run test enanthate with a little d-bol in the beginning. You can keep alot of your gains from test, or any steroid for that matter. The thing that gets alot of people in trouble is EATING. You have to eat enough to support that new tissue. That being said, I’d go with something like this:

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg per week.

Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 30mgs per day.

And I’d go with Nolva post cycle.

I’d personally save the Deca for the next cycle. [/quote]

I am curious as to why you suggest that I
not include the Deca in my first Cycle. What is the reasoning behind this?

because if it is your first cycle and you already have a good base of muscle to work with then you will grow very well on test alone (a lot of people will gain 30lbs on a test only first cycle).

that way you can save the deca for your second cycle when the gains won’t come quite as easily (because you are already above your natural level of muscle mass).

Basically there are 3 different types of gear:
Test based
DHT based
19Nor Based
They work better together but that dosen’t mean you have to throw one of all three into your first cycle.

It’s your call though, some people perscribe to this theory and others don’t.

You should really do some more reading on this so you know what you are shooting and why.

How about this for a cycle:

Week 1-10 Deca 300mg/week
Week 1-12 Test E 400mg/week

PCT

Week 13-15 Nolvadex as follows:

Day  1           100mg
 Days 2-11         60mg
 Days 12-21        40mg

Any comments?

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
because if it is your first cycle and you already have a good base of muscle to work with then you will grow very well on test alone (a lot of people will gain 30lbs on a test only first cycle).

that way you can save the deca for your second cycle when the gains won’t come quite as easily (because you are already above your natural level of muscle mass).

Basically there are 3 different types of gear:
Test based
DHT based
19Nor Based
They work better together but that dosen’t mean you have to throw one of all three into your first cycle.

It’s your call though, some people perscribe to this theory and others don’t.

You should really do some more reading on this so you know what you are shooting and why.

[/quote]

So you think that 400- 500 mg/week of test only for 10 - 12 weeks would suffice?

[quote]B Savage wrote:

So you think that 400- 500 mg/week of test only for 10 - 12 weeks would suffice?[/quote]

Its a very common starting point. The further you are from your genetic potential the better gains you’ll see on merely 500mg’s of Test a week. If you have nearly maxed out what God gave you then that could be a lackluster cycle for you.

Thank you all for your input. Much appreciated.