First Cycle: Dbol + Test E

So I have pretty much been a lurker on these forums for about 2 months now and I am looking at starting my first cycle as a start to new year. I have done 2 pro hormone cycles in the past but I want to start the real stuff for some big gains. I am pretty much looking to go from 175 to a final result of 190 @ 6% for the summer.

Quick Stats
Age 23
Height 5’10"
Training for 7 years
173-176 lbs (Hard gainer-I weighed 95 lbs in 10th grade, got my first gym membership @ 16)
lean- sit at around 8-9% year round

Gear
Dbol Week 1-4 50mg ED (??20 morning,20 before WO, 10 before bed or all at once before WO??)
Test E Week 1-12 250mg E3D-Monday 8 AM, Thursday 8 PM (alternating quads)

Armidex .5mg EOD Week 1-14 (reduced to .25mg EOD on last week)
HCG 250iu E3d Week ??-14 (Pinned on same days as test)

PCT
2 weeks after last pin
Nolva Week 14-18 40/30/20/10
Clomid Week 14-18 100/100/50/50
(Will probably get on some pre-workout during this time too.)

Other Sups
vitamins (opti-men)
NAC (NOW brand)
Cel Cycle Assist
Liv 52
Joint Support(Animal [Flex])
Fish Oil Caps
Flax Seed Oil(1 Tbsp before bed)

Workout Schedule (6 days a week)
Mon-Chest and abs
Tues-Back and morning cardio(20min)
Wed-Legs+abs
Thurs-rest
Fri-shoulder/trapzz
Sat-arms and abs
Sun-legs and morning cardio(20min)

Meals
I could post one of my daily meal plans, but in general I eat 6 meals a day (tons of chicken, beef, whey, rice, mashed potaters, and oats) spaced out every 2.5/3 hours.
Macro:
380g Protein
245g Carbs
105g Fat

Anyways so I am looking for some advice on my whole plan here.

Am I missing any supplements that would help me stay balanced?
What week should I start my hcg injections?
When would be the best time to take the 50mg of DBol and why?

Looks like you got your shit together.

I would recommend taking creatine, but I really like creatine (and don’t use AAS so it may not matter lol).

Protein intake definitely looks good. Maybe even a bit too high if anything. As lean as you are, you shouldn’t be afraid of carbs, especially while cycling. I know fuck all about nutrition really though and don’t really count my macros.

Start HCG around Week 2-3. Earlier the better, but understand your supply may be limited.

Also, I would recommend to taper down the AI in the 2 weeks while you wait for PCT. 1.75 mg/week is quite a high amount when you are no longer adding test to your system. Maybe something like 1 mg/week for those weeks. Now that I think about it, your AI is a bit high to begin with.

And please change your avatar…I can’t look at this thread and respect myself.

-If its your first cycle, id pin glutes//delts before id pin quads.
-Add in days of the week with higher carbs.
-Since you’re already taking NAC, double the dosage on days you pin HCG.

Balla pretty much nailed it. As far as the dbol I’ve taken it spread out through the day as well as all Pre workout. You might have to figure what you like better but when I run dbol I run it like this

Non workout days- 20mg morning and the rest spread equally throughout the day
Workout days- 50mg preworkout or 30mg Pre and 20mg after workout or before bed

And ya wtf is up with your avi? Lol

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Looks like you got your shit together.

I would recommend taking creatine, but I really like creatine (and don’t use AAS so it may not matter lol).

Protein intake definitely looks good. Maybe even a bit too high if anything. As lean as you are, you shouldn’t be afraid of carbs, especially while cycling. I know fuck all about nutrition really though and don’t really count my macros.

Start HCG around Week 2-3. Earlier the better, but understand your supply may be limited.

Also, I would recommend to taper down the AI in the 2 weeks while you wait for PCT. 1.75 mg/week is quite a high amount when you are no longer adding test to your system. Maybe something like 1 mg/week for those weeks. Now that I think about it, your AI is a bit high to begin with. [/quote]

I’ll definitely up my carbs a bit to around 290-300g and start my HCG on week 3 till week 14.
For my dosing with the AI ill change it from .5 EOD to .25 EOD and then taper it down on the last two weeks to .125 EOD.
For your reccomendation on creatine, I’ll start it a week after Dbol(no point in doubling water retention) for one month and then again on the start of pct.

Thanks a lot man, very helpful
Hahahaha sorry about my avi I’ll change it soon. I thought it was hilarious and fit this time of year.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
-If its your first cycle, id pin glutes//delts before id pin quads.
-Add in days of the week with higher carbs.
-Since you’re already taking NAC, double the dosage on days you pin HCG. [/quote]

I’ve never pinned before and I just feel more comfortable doing it in my quads. I think I should be fine as long as I go slow…I’ve read up a lot and bought a heating pad to aid with recovery.

Curious to the reasoning behind doubling the NAC dosage on injection days?

Thanks for your help.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Balla pretty much nailed it. As far as the dbol I’ve taken it spread out through the day as well as all Pre workout. You might have to figure what you like better but when I run dbol I run it like this

Non workout days- 20mg morning and the rest spread equally throughout the day
Workout days- 50mg preworkout or 30mg Pre and 20mg after workout or before bed[/quote]

Wow I like the way you run it as pre and post, definitely going to use that for my cycle.

thanks for your input and sorry about my avi hahaha, I’ll be changing it later.

lol

First time I pinned, I also felt more comfortable doing it in my quad. I regretted it. Which is why I offered you that advice. But, I still pin quads today from time to time so you gotta learn sometime.

NAC helps to prevent the oxidative stress that coincides when you administer HCG. Vitamin E/tocotrienols will help further with this.

New AVI is much better.

I don’t think creatine adds a ton of water, and even if it does it does things other than water weight, like increasing the stores of something in your body (APT? I can’t remember) that lets your muscles do more work in a given effort (more reps, longer TUT, etc.). AAS may help this as well, I really don’t know.

I like the quad. I can see what i’m doing and I get no soreness after a good 100 count massage. Injecting after a without has made a big difference in pip too. I’m running the same cycle pretty much, just less dbol. I’ve gotten fierce sides but great results when running the dbol all at once, though only 30mg. I’d agree about upping the carbs. Looks great dude, you should hit your target no problem.

Incredulous I have seen your log (havent read all of it) and it is pretty good. What sides are you having and do you know if it is from the dbol or test?

I shouldn’t say symptoms plural. The dbol lights up my preexisting gyno. 30mg all at once is like a switch. No sensitivity, just swelling. The only other side is the joint pain. If i’m on the adex, no swelling. I’m over it. I’m cutting back the adex until I get some sensitivity. Shit is no joke.