First Cycle Critique

I’m starting my first cycle but want to make sure I’m thinking right before I pin. First a little about me I’m 28 yrs old 6’2 tall 185 lbs I’m a hard gainer it’s always been easy to cut up but putting on weight takes a lot of work for a couple pounds. I’ve been lifting since I was 15 but hitting it hard for the past three years.

My diet will consist of 4000-5000 calories a day and around 300 G of protein a day 90 G fat

I recently picked up two 10 ml vials of sustanon 250 and nolvadex for pct and if gyno symptoms come up while on

I plan on keepin it simple

Week 1-10 500 mg sustanon/week pin mon and thurs
Week 14 pct with nolva at 40/40/20/20

Does this look good. Also wondering if I need arimidex. I was planning on using nolva since I have so much on hand

you will need arimadex

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
you will need arimadex[/quote]

Okay I will get ahold of some ASAP

sustanon is shitty and should be pinned at least EOD because of the prop ester…

pct should start a little after 2 weeks after your final pin because of the decanoate ester

pct should start a little after 2 weeks after your final pin because of the decanoate ester[/quote]

Okay I was told completely different so I will start pct 2 weeks after final pin. Also I’ve read that sust should be pinned every 3 days so when I bought everything I only bought enough needles for 2x a week should I buy more or can I get away with twice a week. I am using sust because my friend took it and got good gains off of it and it was easy to get my hands on but now ur the 5 th person telling me it sucks.

Start pct a little after 2 weeks, more like 18 days some wait 3 weeks. I’m not a huge fan of sust but it should be pinned EOD to take advantage of the prop ester.

Okay I’ll get some more supplies and go EOD. On the arimidex dose it’s .25mg/ EOD right and take through whole cycle

[quote]NB1984 wrote:

pct should start a little after 2 weeks after your final pin because of the decanoate ester[/quote]

Okay I was told completely different so I will start pct 2 weeks after final pin. Also I’ve read that sust should be pinned every 3 days so when I bought everything I only bought enough needles for 2x a week should I buy more or can I get away with twice a week. I am using sust because my friend took it and got good gains off of it and it was easy to get my hands on but now ur the 5 th person telling me it sucks. [/quote]

it will do the trick if all other things are done properly (diet, training, AI, pct, rest… etc.)

it’s just not optimal, test E or C would have been better choices

[quote]NB1984 wrote:
Okay I’ll get some more supplies and go EOD. On the arimidex dose it’s .25mg/ EOD right and take through whole cycle[/quote]

depends on the quality of your adex.

adex has a halflife of 2 days in men IIRC, so an EOD dosing schedule would suffice… however you may have to adjust your dose… time will tell

OP, you need to eat. How long have your run 4-5k calories? Whatever you’ve been doing, you’ve been doing it wrong if you’re 185 at 6’2". I don’t say that to troll but really, if you plan to bulk with 90g fat you haven’t given bulking an honest effort. You’ll like the cycle though. I’d still recommend wrapping your head around what it means to eat.

I know several people (all the users I know personally) who don’t run an AI but it’s good insurance. Don’t use the nolva on cycle. I used boatloads of the stuff because I had it to take, but ultimately it was just more shit in my system.

Have fun. Put that fork to work.

[quote]incredulous wrote:
OP, you need to eat. How long have your run 4-5k calories? Whatever you’ve been doing, you’ve been doing it wrong if you’re 185 at 6’2". I don’t say that to troll but really, if you plan to bulk with 90g fat you haven’t given bulking an honest effort. You’ll like the cycle though. I’d still recommend wrapping your head around what it means to eat.

I know several people (all the users I know personally) who don’t run an AI but it’s good insurance. Don’t use the nolva on cycle. I used boatloads of the stuff because I had it to take, but ultimately it was just more shit in my system.

Have fun. Put that fork to work.[/quote]

I definitely will continue to put the fork to work thanks for your input its greatly appreciated. I will be starting on Monday so I will keep u posted with gains if ur interested. Also I’ve been told sust won’t start kicking in until about 4th week is this correct. I’m going to continue on with the diet I’ve implemented and pretty much play with it and my workouts to see what’s giving the best gains.

And btw thanks walkaway for all input as well I appreciate it

You can get away with pinning sust E3Ds, (This is still more than 2 pins per week, btw). However, if you’re pulling from vials there is really no excuse not to do EOD. I did HG Amps of omnadren (similar to sustanon) E3D’s and it went very well. Armidex as was already mentioned is a must especially as you go into PCT. Good luck.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
You can get away with pinning sust E3Ds, (This is still more than 2 pins per week, btw). However, if you’re pulling from vials there is really no excuse not to do EOD. I did HG Amps of omnadren (similar to sustanon) E3D’s and it went very well. Armidex as was already mentioned is a must especially as you go into PCT. Good luck. [/quote]

So does the arimidex continue to be ran through my pct or do I stop using on my final pin than Waite the 18 days and begin pct with nolva??

I would run it up until a few days before you start your nolva, and taper the dose downwards as you go.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
I would run it up until a few days before you start your nolva, and taper the dose downwards as you go.[/quote]

Sounds good bro ill keep you posted on it thanks for the help

I agree with most everything said besides that i wouldnt bother would test c. Just go straight to test e for any bulk, test p for any cut.

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
I agree with most everything said besides that i wouldnt bother would test c. Just go straight to test e for any bulk, test p for any cut.[/quote]

test E and C are virtually identical…

you can maintain mass just as easily on test E/C as test P during a diet phase…

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
I agree with most everything said besides that i wouldnt bother would test c. Just go straight to test e for any bulk, test p for any cut.[/quote]

Test e and c are practically identical, your comment makes no sense

Probably a matter of the quality of the stuff circulating in my city then. But test c has a barely longer half life and friends have had higher libido and free test levels with e. Yes nearly identical. But i dont see the point in bothering with c.

And i said prop for a cut because it keeps doesnt make the body retain as much water.