T Nation

First Cycle Critique

Hey Guys,

My name is Chris I am 22 years old I have been training hard for 8 years.I wrestled my whole life and I have just finished my division one football careerâ?¦..My stats are 6'3 255 12% bodyfat In august my last tested maxes were squat 550, bench 435, power clean 355 These lifts were 100% natural with the exception of protein and creatine.  Needless to say I have never used and AAS due to NCAA drug testing.

I would like to use AAS because I may have a shot to continue to play football i.e.(NFL,UFL,CFL) During the next few months I will not be tested for any banned substances and I would like to make some quality gains during this time period by way of AAS. My goals are to get up from 255 to 260 but drop about 4 percent bodyfat, I would also like a steady increase in strength. I do not need to gain a bunch of weight due to the fact it will make me slower and that would be futile. The cycle I propose is almost identical to the steroid cycle newbie forum post by furious George.

Weeks 1-10 Test E 350mg Monday and Thursday (I know furious George has 250mg of test but I would like to run a little more, If I am wrong please correct me)
Weeks 1-8 Tren E 150mg Monday and Thursday
Weeks 1-12 Adex .25 mg EOD I DO NOT WANT GYNO.I have never had symptoms since I have not used AAS but I do not want to find out.
Weeks 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
Weeks 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

This post by BBB concerns me in regards to the test and tren dynamic.. I know he is talking about TEST P AND TREN ACE..Because a lot of the side effects from running the normal (i.e. 500-1000mg) dose of test with any amount of tren (from about 250mg/wk upwards) can be alleviated by dropping the test.

However you still need 100-200 mg/wk test to provide the estrogen needed to support libido.

In actuality, low test + high tren > high test + low tren or high test + high tren.

So my question is would I be running too much test or is the amount good since I will be running TREN and TEST Eâ?¦

Tren will negatively impact your cardio vascular capability. And if you wish to stay fast while gaining weight you'll need to do sprint work and all that stuff. Masteron is a better choice, that is if you MUST include an additional drug.

The side effects are from the drug, not the ester attached to the drug. Tren E is no recommended for first time tren users.

The beginner cycle youre referencing is 500mg of test per week. Two 250mg shots.

Your layout is good, good job researching. Drug choice for your goals is questionable however.

I think a test cycle would be plenty. 500mg of T + AI will yield nice results. More test wouldnt harm. Adding masteron will aid in strength and possibly help burn some fat, depending on how good your genetics are for gaining muscle and losing fat at this point. Your goals are by no means impossible but trying to achieve the fat loss and the muscle gain at the time isnt the easiest task

Be wary of you're next drugs test I think Test E detection time is around 3 months? Maybe better off using Prop....