First Cycle, Constructive Criticism

Been lurking these forums for a long time now. The majority of what i’ve learned has came from this site. Truly a great source for noobs like myself.

Been sitting on the idea of using AAS for quite a while now. Finally jumped off of the plank.

Stats:
25 , ~204, ~14%bf

I’ve just cut from 225, so here’s a guesstimate of what my current maxes are:
B - 315
S - 350
DL- 425

Cycle:

1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
1-10 Test C 500mg
1-10 Ldex .25mg EOD to start, will adjust if needed
** from last inject till PCT i plan to taper off ldex to prevent any type of nasty estro rebound.( good idea? )
** 18 days after last inject, the usual 40/20/20/20 nolva protocol.

So how does it look guys? Just looking for approval from the experienced before i start. As the title states, i appreciate any and all constructive criticism. Thanks!

Looks good. Standard and boring LOL but good. Just messin…

Run the adex for a little while during the PCT as well. You can use a lower dose than you used during the cycle but don’t go off completely until the middle of PCT. There are differing opinions on that but I like the results doing it that way.

How often are you going to shoot the test?

Heh, yeah. Nothing special this time. I will be shooting Mondays and Thursdays 1cc each time.

If i’m still gaining at week 10, would it be wise to run for 2 more weeks?

i wouldn’t just stick to your original plan…again DONT VARY FROM YOUR PLAN, 12 weeks turns into 16 which turns into 20 which turns into never come off. …trust me

Ok, 10 weeks it is.

As for the ldex, i plan on going .25 eod for the first week after last shot. Then .25 e3d the 2nd week. should i lower the dosing even further than the .25 e3d during pct? Maybe .125 e3d for the first 2 weeks of nolva, then off?

[quote]Electricwire wrote:
Ok, 10 weeks it is.

As for the ldex, i plan on going .25 eod for the first week after last shot. Then .25 e3d the 2nd week. should i lower the dosing even further than the .25 e3d during pct? Maybe .125 e3d for the first 2 weeks of nolva, then off? [/quote]

It’s hard to tell, some people need .5mg a day, and some people can run a gram of test a week with no AI and never see any problems.

I’d start with .25 EOD and adjust for how you feel.

As far as PCT, it seems as there are different opinions on dosages, unfortunately, I don’t have one.

Ok, 10 weeks it is.

As for the ldex, i plan on going .25 eod for the first week after last shot. Then .25 e3d the 2nd week. should i lower the dosing even further than the .25 e3d during pct? Maybe .125 e3d for the first 2 weeks of nolva, then off? [/quote]

If it’s dosed like Adex, I ran 0.5mg/week split into EOD (around 4 drops EOD I believe) even after my PCT (test stasis/taper). That protocol can be used indefinitely to keep E2 at optimal low-normal and free T maximised. The same can be done with Letro however the dose is different and I don’t have it handy. Let me know if you want it…

The dex is 1 mg/ml. I guess the supplied dropper is 1ml when full ( no markings ). Wal-mart does sell oral syringes right?

I’ve wondered if dex could be run year round, with low dosages and no negative long term side effects. However i haven’t researched it any, so don’t think it’s something i’m ready for ATM.

Thanks guys.

The dex is 1 mg/ml. I guess the supplied dropper is 1ml when full ( no markings ). Wal-mart does sell oral syringes right?[/quote]

I haven’t looked for them at Wal-mart, but CVS and Walgreens have them.

just get a 1ml insulin pin and take off the needle