T Nation

First Cycle Complete

Hi all,

I just completed my first cycle this past week, soon to start my pct protocol.

Ran test E at 500 Mgs/week for 10 weeks, include an AI eod. Had good success, would estimate I put on between 10-15 lean pounds.

I may do another bulk cycle after the appropriate amount of off cycle time has passed then I would like to cut.

I have competed in BB naturally for the past five years and know how to cut for a show. At the level I'm at now, I need a little pharmaceutical edge to compete. My goal is to use a stack that will

-give me a hard, dry look
-help preserve lean mass while dieting

Keeping a few things in mind,
1.I would prefer to be as conservative as possible with the stack, I want to take as few anabolics as possible, and
2.I really dislike the needle part.

I been looking for weeks now and I find no consensus on a cutting stack. Some say winny is great others say it's the devil. I've heard the same for tren. I know those are a couple of my options as well as mast, and prov.

What do ya think.

And again if I could avoid test prop, that would require me to pin 3-4x/week, that would be great.

5'6"
175 lbs
11-12% bf
Age 31

Thanks for the help.

If you’re lean you can use slin pins for certain sites which makes pinning more often much easier. As for compounds, Prop and mast with winny to finish it off would be nice, or var if you dont like what you’ve read on winny (given that you can afford to run var at a decent number).

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
If you’re lean you can use slin pins for certain sites which makes pinning more often much easier. As for compounds, Prop and mast with winny to finish it off would be nice, or var if you dont like what you’ve read on winny (given that you can afford to run var at a decent number). [/quote]

So I’m looking at prop, mast and var/winny? Would I not get good results if I chose only prop and mast or prop and var?

Also, assuming a 12 weeks cycle, could I use test e for say the first 8-10 weeks and switch to prop for the last 2-4 weeks?

Thanks for the help.