First Cycle College Football

Hey, guys hope all is well. I am a Freshman in college who is turning 21 November 1st. It’s probably confusing to you guys, but I had a Prep year after high school and a year of Junior College. In High School, I wasn’t well recruited, so I attended a Prep School in Utah. After that, I went to Junior College in PA. I then received a full ride to a Division 1-A Program. I hated the coach when I signed my letter but my mother wasn’t going to be paying for college.

Prior to college, I was told that I would be playing my primary position when I came to college. When I arrived, I was moved to a new position I never played before and bullied kids. When I started succeeding, they moved me to a new position. In this position, I was getting bullied by monsters who are 305 pounds with a six pack. I am genetically gifted. My brother took a cycle at 16 and won a state championship. I was always told to wait for 21. I have tried almost every supplement out there. My school Redshirted me this season(I have 4 years of eligibility remaining after this year).

I want to try and take the cycle during Christmas break or late this season. Any tips on what I should take and how. I’m tired of getting beaten by men who have openly stated they have taken cycles of Dianabol but won’t help me out of fear of losing. Please help!

I am 272
I bench 405
I squat 535
I dead lift 490
I clean 235(yeah I need to get that up)

You need to understand PCT theory and practice before you fuck things up.

I understand the theory or using PCT. Trust me literally the whole defensive line takes this stuff. Some men think they are impossible to break and don’t use clomid or anything. In your PCT passage you talked about raloxofen being the best source to pass a drug test and get you back to normal? I read through your two posts. I’ve been lifting for 8 years I’m ready my man!

[quote]Goldenboy55 wrote:
Hey, guys hope all is well. I am a Freshman in college who is turning 21 November 1st. It’s probably confusing to you guys, but I had a Prep year after high school and a year of Junior College. In High School, I wasn’t well recruited, so I attended a Prep School in Utah. After that, I went to Junior College in PA. I then received a full ride to a Division 1-A Program. I hated the coach when I signed my letter but my mother wasn’t going to be paying for college.

Prior to college, I was told that I would be playing my primary position when I came to college. When I arrived, I was moved to a new position I never played before and bullied kids. When I started succeeding, they moved me to a new position. In this position, I was getting bullied by monsters who are 305 pounds with a six pack. I am genetically gifted. My brother took a cycle at 16 and won a state championship. I was always told to wait for 21. I have tried almost every supplement out there. My school Redshirted me this season(I have 4 years of eligibility remaining after this year).

I want to try and take the cycle during Christmas break or late this season. Any tips on what I should take and how. I’m tired of getting beaten by men who have openly stated they have taken cycles of Dianabol but won’t help me out of fear of losing. Please help!

I am 272
I bench 405
I squat 535
I dead lift 490
I clean 235(yeah I need to get that up)[/quote]

the basic testosterone cycle would be fine for your needs.

So just a normal cycle of testosterone? Are we Talking Test Cyp or…

[quote]Goldenboy55 wrote:
So just a normal cycle of testosterone? Are we Talking Test Cyp or… [/quote]

testosterone enanthate or cyp.

Week 1-10:
test-500 mg/wk
a-dex-.25 mg EOD

Week 11-12:
a-dex

Week 13-18:
nolvadex-20 mg/day

i’d strongly recommend getting bloodwork prior to the cycle, so you know your baseline testosterone, estradiol, etc…

You may also want to consider hiring a strength coach - there are a ton you can work choose from online. Usually you’re looking at something like $50-$100 per month, which is about the same cost as what a basic test cycle is going to run you per month (more or less). You’ll get way stronger - a ton of these guys are ex - college football players so they know their shit. You’ll learn a ton that will last with you forever and if it’s you first time working with a good coach you can pretty easily at 10% to every lift in 3 months - which is not that far off from what a cycle would get you.

Another advantage: you don’t have to PCT a strength coach. When you come off gear you’re going to feel smaller, weaker, and more tired. That can be a HUGE issue for a college athlete (and one reason to really make sure you’ve got your PCT dialed in). If you just naturally get stronger, faster and more muscular that just makes you that much more beast.

This doesn’t have to be an either/or with a cycle. You can do both. Or you can do one or the other. But I’d really reccomend thinking this over for at LEAST a week after you’ve decided what your cycle would look like and write out some pros and cons.

Not an answer to what you asked, but still an option.

I’m loving the posts honestly, my strength coach at my school is legit and knows what he is talking about. Why does the cycle have to be that long? I know there are some oral forms also, would anybody recommend dbol or anything? Also when the season is over should I just jump into the cycle or wait till I hit a plateau?

You have some specialized needs you should educate yourself on. I don’t know what the current protocols are for testing Division 1, but you should know how you could be tested. To avoid detection you want to use short esters and short acting orals in combination for maximum short term affect. Short cycles require even stricter adherence to diet and training. You don’t want to kill yourself in the weight room and fuck up soft tissue tendons from pushing too hard. Although with your background, i doubt that is much of a risk unless you just do something stupid. A good cycle is more about packing on mass and strength in the gym than just trying to hit a new PR every day.

Esters, which you should learn about are how long the active life is of the substance you are using. I think test propionate with a 4-6 week cycle with a dianabol kick for the first two weeks would work well for you. Test P is a bit harder to source than Test E or C, but shouldn’t be too difficult. If you start sourcing now, you have plenty of time to get everything together before your planned cycle.

Educate yourself on AIs, anti-estrogens, and PCT. All will be crucial to achieving maximum results. The stickies in this forum are a good place to start then. Google “Bill Roberts steroids” and read up on everything he has to say.

You could easily add 10+ pounds of solid muscle on this type of cycle. It sounds like you are close, now just need the extra edge the others have.

There are those that might be morally opposed to athletes using PEDs. I appreciate the fantasy land they inhabit.

Editing. Also, use a liver protector like TUDCA while running an oral.

For amounts to use, 100mg injected every day of Test P and 40-60mg dbol for the first two weeks. You will likely retain a bunch of water with the dbol if you don’t use an AI and even if you do you will retain some. Don’t get too excited over a 10 pound gain the first two weeks as it is most water. What I see a lot of people crow about is 10 POUND GAIN in two weeks and then 2 weeks later crying about not gaining any more weight. It is just your body smoothing out the gains. Consume 1+ grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and aim for a modest calorie surplus overall (500 or so). Also, stay the fuck away from sweets and simple carbs.

Hey, forgot to mention. Remove some identifying details from your first post. With google I bet I could find who you are within 10 minutes, Just saying. Age, location(s), etc. shouldn’t be there for a tested athlete.