First Cycle, Clear Up Questions

Pics:

6 210.
Cutting to 195
DB bench: 90lb 5x5
OHP 135 5x5
Deads 365 3x5
Front squats not anymore cuz injury but was 225 5x5

So I’m about to start my first cycle around mid may after I get to about 12-ish% bylf or 195. I don’t think adding 20+ pounds to my fat ass on a cycle rn will be good although it’s tempting.

Been doing research for weeks and weeks and finally came up with a cycle yet still have some questions I’d be hoping you guys could clear.

This is my proposed cycle.
1-15 weeks Test E 250mg E3.5D
1-4/5 weeks Dbol 25mg ED
1-4/5 ? weeks Aromasin 12.5mg E3.5D
1-15 weeks HCG 500 iu/week

PCT 2 weeks after last injection 6-8 weeks Nolvadex- 40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20. I want to make sure everything back to normal as I will NOT be running another cycle for probably another 2+ years due to lots of irl responsibilities coming up. Though I will still gym. (Thoughts on maybe less pct weeks?)

Thoughts on the cycle ?. One other thing is that I’m shitless scared of gyno and don’t know how to really prevent it but I really want to do dbol to maximize gains. I know about aromasin but am I supposed to take it up until I stop taking dbol ? Or should I go longer ? Also I’ve seen Adex being thrown around and not really sure what I’m supposed to do with that or even if I need. Thoughts ? Yes I know 15 weeks a bit too much for first cycle but if I start getting really bad side effects. I’ll end it at 10 weeks. Any advice is welcome.

Shorten to 10-12 weeks; take out the Dbol, Aromasin and HCG; then take off the last 4 weeks of Nolvadex. Basically:

K.I.S.S.
Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 500mg/week (pin 250mg twice weekly)
Week 11-12: nothing
Week 13-14: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day
Week 15-16: Nolvadex 20mg/day

1 Like

@Veteq
Why take out the Dbol out though. this will be my only cycle until about 2 more years and I’d like to make the most of it since your first cycle is usually your best one. Also do you recommend switching from phul 4x a week to the ever cycle popular ppl 6x a week ?
also the HCG I thought helped to facilitate the pct process

You need to see how your body reacts to Test only first; if something goes wrong and you’re taking a bunch of drugs you won’t know which is causing problems, same with HCG. If you want to keep Dbol in, go ahead, but it’s best to just run Test first; you’ll make plenty of gains on that. You shouldn’t have any problems recovering from a standard test only cycle without HCG.

Train however keeps you motivated and pushes your towards your goals. Don’t change your training just because you’re on a cycle. Also make sure you eat clean and well.

Ok I will do what you said. What if I start to get Gyno tho ?

Chances are slim you will, but if you do start getting severe estrogen related side effects start adding 20mg/day of nolvadex.

2 Likes