First Cycle Clarification?

A little about me. Been training for years, competed in 6 amateur bodybuilding shows and cycled PH’s throughout. No longer compete due to my career… Anyways I just wanted some advice on my first real test cycle thinking about doing.
10 weeks

Test E 300mg/ week
EQ 300mg/ week
Adex .25 EOD
Hcg 250icu 3-12week
PCT nolva 40/40/20/20 or is 20/20/10/10 fine?

double those doses mate. Trust me.

Just for the Test and EQ?

[quote]cdiver wrote:
Just for the Test and EQ?[/quote]

the adex too

and I’d extend to 12 weeks

Ok so up it to 12 weeks…
Up the test, Eq and adex got it…
Do I start the adex on the same week as test and Eq?

After I finish pct nolva, do I need to hop on any other sups like daa & tribulus or am I g2g without

yeah, and you should probably run the test a week longer than the EQ. EQ has a really long ester so if you stop them at the same tiome you’ll still have EQ active in your system 2 weeks later when you start your PCT

Thanks I appreciate the info… Gear wise, is there something else I could supplement instead of Eq being that it has a high ester?.. Or for a first stack this is good… I’m just tryin to get it right the first time, I’m so use to eating PH’s like candy lol

[quote]cdiver wrote:
Thanks I appreciate the info… Gear wise, is there something else I could supplement instead of Eq being that it has a high ester?.. Or for a first stack this is good… I’m just tryin to get it right the first time, I’m so use to eating PH’s like candy lol[/quote]

to be honest, you could just drop the EQ. A test only cycle for your first time will be hotsecks anyway.

Consider kickstarting with 40mg dbol a day for the first 4 weeks. That’ll put some size on ya