T Nation

First 'Cycle', Blast and Cruise

Greetings,

Some background about me :

I have been working out for 7 years, and after much pondering I have decided to go for it. People tell me I have great genetics structure-wise, and that I should be a model/bodybuilder/etc kind of a deal, so naturally I have to kick into gear if I ever want to stand a chance in such competitive environement.

So, despite in the title saying "cycle" what I have in mind is actually the blast and cruise protocol, yes I am aware of the risks of permanent shutdown and all of that, but to be honest I couldnt care less about having kids, and the thought taking a needle up the ass for the rest of my life doesnt bother me much to be honest, as I have endured much worse throughout life.

Anyway, Im planning blasting on 500mg of test enanthate for 2 months with 20mg of dianabol per day during the first 6 weeks, then cruise at 200, and then try another 500 test blast to see if I still will have gains on that, if I do il keep doing it until I stop making progress, then I will change/add compounds to see what happens.

My biggest problem is water retention, I heard it varies a lot from person to person, but I will get arimidex just in case.

Regarding my diet, I am currently reverse dieting from a cut, I am currently at 2700 cals and upping it 100 weekly, so far I have added almost 1000 calories and I am even leaner then when I ended the cut, actually thinking about starting to add more, since I plan on starting the gear in semptember.

The question I have is, should I add a lot of calories at once during the first weeks of the cycle, or should I gradually increase them over the course of it?

Thank you for your time

So you have never cycled before and you have decided that you are going to blast and cruise? Why wouldn’t you get a few cycles under your belt and see if you like it first?

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
So you have never cycled before and you have decided that you are going to blast and cruise? Why wouldn’t you get a few cycles under your belt and see if you like it first?[/quote]

yup.

if you start steroids, you should stay on for life. it’s not like a new piece of clothes “oh hey i’ll try this on and see how i like it. i’ll just take it off if i don’t”

B&C is way more effective, healthier, costs less etc etc. why would anyone cycle? maybe the same guys who “don’t want to get too big” or if for some reason you don’t really want to keep your hard earned gains.

[quote]joyfull wrote:
if you start steroids, you should stay on for life. it’s not like a new piece of clothes “oh hey i’ll try this on and see how i like it. i’ll just take it off if i don’t”

B&C is way more effective, healthier, costs less etc etc. why would anyone cycle? maybe the same guys who “don’t want to get too big” or if for some reason you don’t really want to keep your hard earned gains.[/quote]

shut up.

it is not at all hard to do a real PCT and maintain a good chunk of your gains.

blasting and cruising is not healthier… that’s completely asinine to say. blasting and cruising is simply more effective for maintaining strength and size gains… but for cholesterol, fertility, etc… then cycling off is the way to go.

[quote]joyfull wrote:

B&C is way more effective, healthier, costs less etc etc. why would anyone cycle? maybe the same guys who “don’t want to get too big” or if for some reason you don’t really want to keep your hard earned gains.[/quote]

I agree with everything except for the healthier part…unless during the ‘cruise’ phase, you come to a ‘true’ trt dose (100mg test E/week).

I thought Joyfull was just being sarcastic.
lol

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

shut up.

blasting and cruising is not healthier… that’s completely asinine to say. blasting and cruising is simply more effective for maintaining strength and size gains… but for cholesterol, fertility, etc… then cycling off is the way to go. [/quote]

that’s why everyone just does one cycle and quits.

people who B&C tend to use higher dosages, so for that reason it’s less healthy. but if the blast = cycle and cruise = trt, then it’s less stressful on the body to have steady hormone levels, and avoid harsher drugs like nolva and clomid. not to mention the mental health toll pct takes. cholesterol and fertility are not a problem with the proper ancillaries.

the main pro of cycling is that too many dumbasses jump in to steroids without doing proper research and need a way out. but then again, it just makes it seem like a lighter decision because they think “hey the forums said i can just stop”. if people realize they are making a decision with lifelong consequences they won’t make it so casually.

cycling vs B&C is debatable. but the first two comments and many others on this forum make it seem like cycling is the obvious choice to do first, and that view is what’s “completely asinine”. if there is a clear choice one way or the other, it must be to stay on if you get on.

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

shut up.

blasting and cruising is not healthier… that’s completely asinine to say. blasting and cruising is simply more effective for maintaining strength and size gains… but for cholesterol, fertility, etc… then cycling off is the way to go. [/quote]

that’s why everyone just does one cycle and quits.

people who B&C tend to use higher dosages, so for that reason it’s less healthy. but if the blast = cycle and cruise = trt, then it’s less stressful on the body to have steady hormone levels, and avoid harsher drugs like nolva and clomid. not to mention the mental health toll pct takes. cholesterol and fertility are not a problem with the proper ancillaries.

the main pro of cycling is that too many dumbasses jump in to steroids without doing proper research and need a way out. but then again, it just makes it seem like a lighter decision because they think “hey the forums said i can just stop”. if people realize they are making a decision with lifelong consequences they won’t make it so casually.

cycling vs B&C is debatable. but the first two comments and many others on this forum make it seem like cycling is the obvious choice to do first, and that view is what’s “completely asinine”. if there is a clear choice one way or the other, it must be to stay on if you get on. [/quote]

You make good points, but you are assuming that a person knows that this is for them. What is the real downside to getting a couple cycles under your belt? Maybe 8 months into B&C they decide they hate pinning or have other unknown issues or whatever.

It’s like marrying a chick before you sleep with her. Bad idea lol.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

It’s like marrying a chick. Bad idea lol.[/quote]

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[/quote]

I think this is something we can all agree on lol!

[quote]Dadslayer wrote:
Greetings,

I have been working out for 7 years, and after much pondering I have decided to go for it. People tell me I have great genetics structure-wise, and that I should be a model/bodybuilder/etc kind of a deal, so naturally I have to kick into gear if I ever want to stand a chance in such competitive environement.

So, despite in the title saying “cycle” what I have in mind is actually the blast and cruise protocol, yes I am aware of the risks of permanent shutdown and all of that, but to be honest I couldnt care less about having kids, and the thought taking a needle up the ass for the rest of my life doesnt bother me much to be honest, as I have endured much worse throughout life.

Anyway, Im planning blasting on 500mg of test enanthate for 2 months with 20mg of dianabol per day during the first 6 weeks, then cruise at 200, and then try another 500 test blast to see if I still will have gains on that, if I do il keep doing it until I stop making progress, then I will change/add compounds to see what happens.

My biggest problem is water retention, I heard it varies a lot from person to person, but I will get arimidex just in case.

Regarding my diet, I am currently reverse dieting from a cut, I am currently at 2700 cals and upping it 100 weekly, so far I have added almost 1000 calories and I am even leaner then when I ended the cut, actually thinking about starting to add more, since I plan on starting the gear in semptember.

The question I have is, should I add a lot of calories at once during the first weeks of the cycle, or should I gradually increase them over the course of it?

Thank you for your time[/quote]

let’s stick to the question… it doesn’t matter if he is going to BC, he is telling us he is gonna do it just for add info.
Gradually increase them over the course of it. Jump up the calories all at once is never a good idea.

[quote]Dadslayer wrote:
Greetings,

So, despite in the title saying “cycle” what I have in mind is actually the blast and cruise protocol, yes I am aware of the risks of permanent shutdown and all of that, but to be honest I couldnt care less about having kids, and the thought taking a needle up the ass for the rest of my life doesnt bother me much to be honest, as I have endured much worse throughout life.

Thank you for your time[/quote]

Let’s stick with the question… it doesn’t matter if he is going to BC, he’s telling us he’s gonna do it.

Gradually increase them over the course of it. Jump up the calories all at once is never a good idea.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[/quote]

I think this is something we can all agree on lol![/quote]

This is why you import it cheap from a legit supplier in a 2nd nation and then never let it out of the kitchen.

We’re talking about gear right?