I have been lifting natural for the past 10 or so years. I am 6ft4 and currently weigh around 210. Im not sure what my current bf% is, prolly somewhere around 18-20%. I hit my peak at around age 32-33, I was at around 6-8%bf while still having my PR on bench, squat and DL. Since that time I have gained some weight and have seemed to hit a plateau.I have recently got my hands on a cycle of Test-E and have read a lot and done some basic research. My goals are to gain some lean mass while losing some nagging bodyfat that just wont seem to go away over the past few years. Here is my current plan.
W 1-10 Test E 250mg E3D
W 1-12 Adex or Letrozole 0.25mg EOD
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d
Continuous use of Nioxin Shampoo
Here are a few questions I still have..
1. Is there any pros\cons to using Adex over Letro for AI?
2. Do I need something for recovery on such a cycle as this?
3. If I do run Letro on cycle, will the PCT dose of Nolva be sufficient to prevent estrogen rebound?
4. I am attempting to run this cycle without my wife finding out, I have a friends house where I can inject etc, what are the chances of pulling that off?
5. Since we are approaching summer and Im trying to lean out, would it make more sense to wait and start this cycle in the fall?
**Any other recommendations changes are greatly appreciated.