T Nation

First Cycle, Anavar-Winny

What do you guys think?

Hi Guys,

I am 29, have been training for over 5 years serious, some stats: Squat - 365, DL - 405, DB press - 110's.
Never done a cycle and looking to lean out for some upcoming vacations. Went over board on my bulk and hoping this cuts down some bf quicker than normal for me.

Going to go on:
60mg of Anavar and 50mgs of Winny ED for 4 weeks.
A friend told me I wouldn't need estrogen blockers or need to run a PCT after.

Planning on taking Milk thistle for liver damage.

Thoughts?

Anyone?

You will need to run SERM PCT after, as those compounds will shut you down. You shouldn't need need an AI while on however, as neither compound aromatizes.

You should state your planned duration.

Good luck.

You will need to run SERM PCT after, as those compounds will shut you down. You shouldn't need need an AI while on however, as neither compound aromatizes.

You should state your planned duration.

Good luck.

4 weeks - sorry.
I can take PCT for 2 weeks after if needed...

Ok, man read the stickies and do some homework. This cycle is terrible given the oral only and the 4 week span of time. What kind of results Why not just run a 12 week cycle of test and get some results? I have done a var only cycle to cut up for the summer and it worked ok, but if you are going to shut yourself down you might as well do it right. Just my 2 cents.

I'm not looking for anything crazy...just some help as I only have 4 weeks (assuming 2 weeks are pct). I understand that it is not an ideal first time cycle, but I would assume that var by itself will aid in what I am looking for.

No?

Yes --- the cycle sucks.

However-- you will definitely get results GIVEN the var is actually legit.

If you diet and cardio , you can transform. 4 weeks is NOT alot of time, but if you kick serious ass you can harden up and look more sculpted.

You are essentially "blowing your whad" on a rather piss poor first cycle when you could be making the gains of your life.

-Matt

Why cant you run the var for 8 weeks, AAS are not a miracle drug and in 4 weeks your results wont be that great. I have seen guys not get that great of results running var for 8 weeks. If your diet and training is perfect you might see a slight change in 4 weeks but it wont be nearly as significant if your diet and training is spot on for 12 weeks on test at 500mg's a week with var tied in for the last 8 weeks.

In my opinion, a 4 week cycle of anything is a waste of time. If you are under such a strict time constraint and you are asking if a oral 4 week var/winny cycle is ok, maybe you arent ready to do a cycle quite yet. Do some more homework and do it when you can go all out and do it right. Again just my opinion.

If you aren't looking for a dramatic change, why the hell would you EVER consider potent potentially dangerous drugs? Also you are going to need PCT. You have a lot of reading and research to do before you consider steroids.