First Cycle Advise Needed

I was using a 23 to shoot that was quite painful. I read up that you should only use between 21-23 for IM injections? So if 23 caused damage and 22 too big then should I try a 21?

"In general for IM (intramuscular) injections you would use a 21 to 23 gauge needle 1 to 1.5 inches long for an adult. "

21g is larger than the 22 - This is why in an earlier post i said that you should stick with the 23g.

Use a 21g for drawing and either a 23g or 25g for injecting.

^ Agreed. I use 23g and it’s pretty painless. I use to use 21g and holy fuck don’t want to go back to that.

Okay perfect will buy 23 and 25 once the 22’s are finished, got 4 needles left.

Quick UPDATE:

So cycle is kicking in NICELY:

Weight has shot up from 88 to 94.

POWER and SIZE has increased massively. Feel a bit bloated and holding loads of water but as expected with the Dbol.

Bench went from 110/115 max to 145 Monday. My wrists were literally shaking but felt incredible.

Squat from 110/120 to 140 easy… could have done more but my knee has issues so didn’t want to push it…

Deadlift today my max was 160 these last 3 weeks… Aiming 180/200…

Loving the power and size increase. Appetite hasn’t changed much just more thirsty than anything else…

So week 4 now.

Seeing some effects not sure what is causing it

1. Headaches
  2. Constant excessive thirst. Going through 3-4L a day
  3. Restlessness especially at night
  4. Night sweats

I can live with the above…

It’s the nightmares man. They keep coming back and some turn into night terrors…

Not sure if it’s the dbol or test but I’m glad I’m stopping dbol soon. I need proper sleep. Keep waking up more tired than when I fell asleep… Zma intensifies it.

PS also feel like I get winded a lot quicker. Even during cardio, workouts or sex… not sure if any of these side effects seem unnatural as most of them, besides the night mares, I was ready for…

A few things to consider.

I never do great on orals, they seem to screw up my digestion and give me headaches. Baby aspirin might help for the headaches, but once you drop the dbol that should help.

3-4L a day of water is not unusual, particularly with orals. I aim for 4L a day. I try and drink more earlier in the day and taper in the evening.

Restlessness, night sweats, and sleeplessness are part of the game. Just wait until you try Tren… A very cool room and melatonin help me quite a bit. After a few cycles though the sides seem to bother me less, don’t know if it is just growing used to it mentally or physically.

I use 25G needles, but always warm up the loaded needles first. The easiest is to put them in an inside pocket of a thick jacket and wear the jacket for about 10 minutes.

Good luck, sounds like everything is working as it should.

Thanks for the advise man I appreciate it!

Glad to know I am not the only one, but tbh after doing my research a couple of weeks ago I was somewhat ready for this.

I will get some 25G needles today. the 23’s worked great but they have them in such short supply. Will also try the jacket trick too!

PS also feel like I get winded a lot quicker. Even during cardio, workouts or sex… not sure if any of these side effects seem unnatural as most of them, besides the night mares, I was ready for…

[quote]GoCal wrote:
A few things to consider.

I never do great on orals, they seem to screw up my digestion and give me headaches. Baby aspirin might help for the headaches, but once you drop the dbol that should help.

3-4L a day of water is not unusual, particularly with orals. I aim for 4L a day. I try and drink more earlier in the day and taper in the evening.

Restlessness, night sweats, and sleeplessness are part of the game. Just wait until you try Tren… A very cool room and melatonin help me quite a bit. After a few cycles though the sides seem to bother me less, don’t know if it is just growing used to it mentally or physically.

I use 25G needles, but always warm up the loaded needles first. The easiest is to put them in an inside pocket of a thick jacket and wear the jacket for about 10 minutes.

Good luck, sounds like everything is working as it should.
[/quote]

Hey guys,

So in week 11 right now but lost an amp. My gf spilt it and no one will sell me 1 amp so going to run a 11.5 week cycle.

Gains have been excellent. Been dieting hard so been leaning out nicely.

My guy couldn’t get arimidex until last week but ran the proviron every single day to limit the oestrogen side effects.

Pct wise I’ve got 10 tabs of 50mg Clomid sorted. I have 7 tabs of 20mg tamox too from my previous cycle but didn’t really work.

Q1) Should I run an exclusive pct of just Clomid and start it in week 12.5 or week 13?

Q2) Should I run Clomid or nolva?

Q3) Should I Still buy the arimidex?

you don’t have enough of anything for a proper pct. You should run nolva for 6 weeks, starting 2 weeks after your cycle ends, at 20mg per day.

PCT Option 1 (SERM PCT)
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

Was going for pct option 1?

Any reason why 6 weeks and not 3 as stated from the sticky?

I’ll buy more now have 2 amps left before pct.

Would nolva be better or clomid.

A bit torn on information overload.

The sticky posted the above:
Nolva or clomid.

Another forum says for the same cycle
clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

And another one says
4 weeks of PCT starting 2 weeks after you last shot of Test E.

20mg of Tamoxifen every day
50mg of Clomiphene every day.

Information overload.

I trust TNation and after my last cycle with high oestrogen levels I want to do this right.

Any advice appreciated.

The sticky is pretty old. There’s more information available now. Cycobushmaster did a good write-up on PCT, I don’t have the link on hand though. Maybe he’ll chime in. 6 weeks should simply be more effective than 4. After 6 weeks though, effects diminish rapidly. And nolva is preferred.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
The sticky is pretty old. There’s more information available now. Cycobushmaster did a good write-up on PCT, I don’t have the link on hand though. Maybe he’ll chime in. 6 weeks should simply be more effective than 4. After 6 weeks though, effects diminish rapidly. And nolva is preferred. [/quote]

I think this is the thread flip is referring to.

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
The sticky is pretty old. There’s more information available now. Cycobushmaster did a good write-up on PCT, I don’t have the link on hand though. Maybe he’ll chime in. 6 weeks should simply be more effective than 4. After 6 weeks though, effects diminish rapidly. And nolva is preferred. [/quote]

I think this is the thread flip is referring to.

that it is.

since you’re posting in here, does that mean you’ve come over to the darkside as well?

Thank you for your help.

Sorry I started the other forum as just wanted to be sure, 2 people saying the same thing is always better than one but I do appreciate your help, I wasn’t trying to undermine you.

Just difficult to know what to do considering there is so much conflicting information out there. The sticky I referenced was one for newbie cycles and what it says is different to this guys one - but as you said this is the newer sticky with updated information.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Newbie101 wrote:
Thank you for your help.

Sorry I started the other forum as just wanted to be sure, 2 people saying the same thing is always better than one but I do appreciate your help, I wasn’t trying to undermine you.

Just difficult to know what to do considering there is so much conflicting information out there. The sticky I referenced was one for newbie cycles and what it says is different to this guys one - but as you said this is the newer sticky with updated information.

[/quote]

pretty to feel like an emotionally-disturbed individual during pct.

the insane acne is fun too

To be honest I felt like that during my last PCT off Prop so trying to avoid that completely…

Any advice how to “MITIGATE” the side effects…

Thanks for all your help.

Going to run Nolva, 20mg for 6 weeks. 42 Tabs in total.

Timing wise, I will run it 2 weeks after my final injection which should be this coming Sunday.
Read another forum, could be on cycobushmaster where someone argues that 3 weeks better to wait than 2, can’t find it now though.

PS if anyone needs help with PCT:
This guy is your man :
cycobushmaster
& flipcollar
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct?id=5898188&pageNo=1

[quote]Newbie101 wrote:
To be honest I felt like that during my last PCT off Prop so trying to avoid that completely…

Any advice how to “MITIGATE” the side effects…[/quote]

Your test is going to tank when you do PCT, even when done properly. PCT simply helps you recover from that. As far as I know, all you can hope for is that it doesn’t last long. I’m in the middle of PCT right now, and I had about 5 or 6 days that I felt like garbage. Started feeling better yesterday.