T Nation

First Cycle Advice

forget about doses or goals or whatever. i've got a buddy who's been training around 7-8 years, and has a respectable amount of mass and good strength. very knowledgeable guy, etc.

think test + tren will be too much for a first cycle? this is just from all the anecdote out there regarding the 'harshness' of tren .

if he runs it he'll run it properly and use an enanthate ester for both the tst and the tren, and will run it at about 450-600 mg test p/week and about 300 mg of tren p/week. dude weighs about 200 pounds.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

for some strange reason, my friend seems to have been training as long as i have and seems to have the same dimensions as me, too.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Has your friend run any pro-hormone cycles? Anything tha would give an indication of how he responds to exogenous testosterone?
Personally, I didn't get too many bad side effects from tren enan. A few night sweats, a little more aggression, and higher bp, but other than that it went very well. If this is truely his first exogenous test journey, then stick with test and maybe an oral kickstart.