First Cycle Advice

Hey im 20 years old almost 175 cm tall i weigh 176 pounds 10% bodyfat …been lifting for almost 3 years …im thinking to run equipoise and testosterone prop.

what do you think? my coach wants to put me on test.enath. + winstrol and anavar for a first cycle

however im thinking equipoise and test prop.

Why do you think eq and test p is a better choice?

What do you not like about your trainers suggestion?

what are your goals? Winstrol is a poor choice for most things. I also wouldn’t run anavar and winstrol at the same time in your first cycle. Too many variables for someone with no prior experience. You won’t know what works for you and what doesn’t.

Just run test, and an oral like anavar for a few weeks out of the cycle. This is a good way to get experience with a couple drugs at least on your first run. You’ll know how you respond to anavar, since it works quickly, and you’ll also have plenty of time using test alone to see how that feels and what you get out of it. You could even throw in a 2nd oral if you’re feeling frisky.

Like this:

weeks 1-12 Test E
weeks 1-4 d bol
weeks 9-12 anavar

That would be a killer first run at the right doses.

As a side note, why do people want to run test prop, like, ever? Much less in a first cycle? More pinning, and really no additional benefit.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
what are your goals? Winstrol is a poor choice for most things. I also wouldn’t run anavar and winstrol at the same time in your first cycle. Too many variables for someone with no prior experience. You won’t know what works for you and what doesn’t.

Just run test, and an oral like anavar for a few weeks out of the cycle. This is a good way to get experience with a couple drugs at least on your first run. You’ll know how you respond to anavar, since it works quickly, and you’ll also have plenty of time using test alone to see how that feels and what you get out of it. You could even throw in a 2nd oral if you’re feeling frisky.

Like this:

weeks 1-12 Test E
weeks 1-4 d bol
weeks 9-12 anavar

As a side note, why do people want to run test prop, like, ever? Much less in a first cycle? More pinning, and really no additional benefit.[/quote]

Unless you are already very lean and heading into a show, I don’t see the point of winstrol. It will just dry you out some and make your joints hurt.

I agree with flip why test prop? That is another drug I would only use leading into a show as you have to pin it every damn day and it isn’t fun being a pin cushion.

Flips recommendation is not bad for a first cycle.

I personally would recommend
Test E or C
Deca
Maybe some dbol

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Like this:

weeks 1-12 Test E
weeks 1-4 d bol
weeks 9-12 anavar

As a side note, why do people want to run test prop, like, ever? Much less in a first cycle? More pinning, and really no additional benefit.[/quote]

Unless you are already very lean and heading into a show, I don’t see the point of winstrol. It will just dry you out some and make your joints hurt.

I agree with flip why test prop? That is another drug I would only use leading into a show as you have to pin it every damn day and it isn’t fun being a pin cushion.

Test E or C
Deca
Maybe some dbol
[/quote]

My first cycle was just test E and Dbol. It was quite nice. I’m on my 3rd cycle now, and it’s just test, at the same dose as my first cycle. I feel like people try to over-complicate this stuff. Testosterone is sufficient for most people’s goals, particularly for a first cycle. Dbol just happens to be fun, so it’s worth including in almost any run.

I personally would steer clear of Deca, but to each his own.

And as a side note, I haven’t tried anavar to this point. Thinking about picking up some to give it a shot.

The reason i asked the questions i did was to try and see what sort of understanding the OP had of the drugs he is considering using and advising from there.

With regards to a first cycle i agree with everything flip suggested - my first cycle was 500mg test E for 12 weeks and 40mg dbol for the first 6 weeks. I am midway through my second cycle at the moment which is also 500mg test e with 80mg anavar for the first 6 weeks. Both have given excellent results. I experienced more rapid weight gain with the dbol but was also more aggressive with kcals first time around.

I wouldn’t put deca in a first cycle and i don’t really see any reason to ever use it over just running higher test, considering the issue’s some users report with long term ED etc.

I guess the main benefit to Prop is to run a shorter cycle (8 weeks) by getting to higher serum levels faster and it doesn’t take two weeks to taper off, keeping you shutdown whilst waiting for levels to drop to start PCT. However i don’t think this is a good idea for a first cycle due to all the pinning and pip etc.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Like this:

weeks 1-12 Test E
weeks 1-4 d bol
weeks 9-12 anavar

Test E or C
Deca
Maybe some dbol
[/quote]

My first cycle was just test E and Dbol. It was quite nice. I’m on my 3rd cycle now, and it’s just test, at the same dose as my first cycle. I feel like people try to over-complicate this stuff. Testosterone is sufficient for most people’s goals, particularly for a first cycle. Dbol just happens to be fun, so it’s worth including in almost any run.

And as a side note, I haven’t tried anavar to this point. Thinking about picking up some to give it a shot.[/quote]

Any reason for staying clear of deca? I thoroughly love it… lol.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Like this:

weeks 1-12 Test E
weeks 1-4 d bol
weeks 9-12 anavar

Test E or C
Deca
Maybe some dbol
[/quote]

And as a side note, I haven’t tried anavar to this point. Thinking about picking up some to give it a shot.[/quote]

Any reason for staying clear of deca? I thoroughly love it… lol.[/quote]

crippling boner death

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Like this:

weeks 1-12 Test E
weeks 1-4 d bol
weeks 9-12 anavar

Test E or C
Deca
Maybe some dbol
[/quote]

The long term erectile dysfunction issues some users experience. You could just use more test instead, or if another compound was desired then tren etc

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Like this:

weeks 1-12 Test E
weeks 1-4 d bol
weeks 9-12 anavar

Test E or C
Deca
Maybe some dbol
[/quote]

crippling boner death[/quote]

^that thing.

I know there are plenty of people who respond very well to it, but for me, I don’t see much upside over other options. I’d rather stick with test and tren.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Like this:

weeks 1-12 Test E
weeks 1-4 d bol
weeks 9-12 anavar

Test E or C
Deca
Maybe some dbol
[/quote]

crippling boner death[/quote]

^that thing.

I know there are plenty of people who respond very well to it, but for me, I don’t see much upside over other options. I’d rather stick with test and tren.[/quote]

Luckily, I have never had that issue with deca.

I prefer all 3 together :P.

guys i appreciate your reply’s … and i have a show in feb. lazar , simeon panda and gerardo gabriel host a show in my country " egypt " …so i want to do a first cycle 6 weeks on september and then run another cycle before the show …i just wanted to try weak steroids …been researching on steroids for almost a year, read alot , from what most people say …that equipoise almost has no side effects along with test prop . maybe shut u down but nothing bad like acne etc…

i mean it aint bad for a first cycle im just trying to lean out and put on some muscle mass . and see the side effects … because back in 2012 i had a disorder “anxiety” i was always panicky and then i started hitting the gym and lifting weights …now its gone …will it affect me tho? and its kind of weird how people say decca or dbol for first cycle is not good and are considered harsh lol however you guys are saying its good for a start ? btw im really trying to cut down alot …its more like a physique show …and my body is more like bodybuilding and i have a big build so … what do u guys think ?