T Nation

First Cycle Advice

[quote]Shawrty4 wrote:
I also sourced some HCG got 5000 iu there seems to be a lot of controversy between when to take it I was hoping to get some advice on that. I was thinking personally I should take it towards the end of my cycle maybe the last few weeks.[/quote]

Yes, that would be fine. Just stop at least 5 days before PCT.

Alright and I heard you should take the nolvadex while taking the hcg. Would you happen to know how much they recommend and the frequency?

[quote]Shawrty4 wrote:
Alright and I heard you should take the nolvadex while taking the hcg. Would you happen to know how much they recommend and the frequency? [/quote]

You heard wrong.

Did you not read what dt said. Stop hcg 5 days prior to starting pct. Nolvadex is part of your pct. Hcg is not.

I understand that it is not part of my pct, just heard that nolva should be taken along side of it. Thank you for correcting this though just trying to gather what knowledge I can :slight_smile:

If you think nolva should be taken alongside hcg then you dont understand how either of them works.

[quote]Shawrty4 wrote:
I understand that it is not part of my pct, just heard that nolva should be taken along side of it. Thank you for correcting this though just trying to gather what knowledge I can :)[/quote]

Use an AI with HCG. The only reason people used nolva with it in the past was to control estrogen as AIs were not available or too expensive.