First Cycle Advice

I’m basically planning on running a test e only cycle as my first cycle. I plan on 500mg a week, breaking it up twice probably monday/friday. I also picked up 60 serving of nolva at 20mg, and a bottle of hcg. I was hoping someone could basically guide me on the pct part of it and when to use the hcg. Also do you recommend running the nolva during your cycle as well or only as a pct?

Read the stickies at the top of the forum.

This is a good thread as well.

Alright so according to the sticky

W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/d if gyno symptoms (itchy/tender nipples) start to show
W 3-10 HCG 250iu 3x/w if you want to prevent your nuts from shrinking and make recovery easier

It shows the test being taken for

W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D

I was planning more on taking it

W 1-12 Test E 250 Twice a week.

So based of that I should

W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/d if gyno symptoms (itchy/tender nipples) start to show
W 3-12 HCG 250iu 3x/w if you want to prevent your nuts from shrinking and make recovery easier

Then for a PCT

W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

Since I plan on running the test for 2 extra weeks should I run the pct a little longer as well?

Run an AI during cycle, not nolva.

I don’t run HCG on cylce but I believe 2x per week for total of 500iu is enough (someone with more knowledge could confirm?)

PCT run atleast 4 weeks 40/40/20/20 or you can bump it up to 6 (40/40/20/20/20/20).

The only problem with that is I’m having a very hard time sourcing the armidex. Is Nolva on cycle and pct not really an option?

Also just to edit

So based of that I should

W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/d if gyno symptoms occur
W 3-12 HCG 250iu 2x/w

Then for a PCT

W 15-16 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 17-18 Nolva 20mg/d

Adex, aromasin, letro ??

You can’t get any AI?

The problem is high estrogen causes a lot of other shit that’s not just gyno…

Awesome hint I totally forgot about the whole research chems and didn’t know how reliable they actually were.

what he said. also hcg is not needed for that dose n length. it will not be a bad idea to add proviron for the first 6 weeks to boost up your strength

So if I was able to source some armidex what dose would I want to take? Also that would be the same dose regardless if it was the research chem version or the real deal right?

[quote]Shawrty4 wrote:
So if I was able to source some armidex what dose would I want to take? Also that would be the same dose regardless if it was the research chem version or the real deal right?[/quote]

Usually people start with 0.5mg eod and taper up/down as needed, depending on how your body reacts.

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
what he said. also hcg is not needed for that dose n length. it will not be a bad idea to add proviron for the first 6 weeks to boost up your strength [/quote]

yeah, proviron is pretty much pointless if one has a real AI.

and it’s not cheap, either…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
what he said. also hcg is not needed for that dose n length. it will not be a bad idea to add proviron for the first 6 weeks to boost up your strength [/quote]

and it’s not cheap, either…[/quote]

proviron is cheap, and its a dumb idea to consider proviron as an AI tho it has some AI effect.he still need to have some aromesin/arimidex in hand. proviron is great for strenght gain and takes some of the water retantion from his Test E away.

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

proviron is cheap, and its a dumb idea to consider proviron as an AI tho it has some AI effect.he still need to have some aromesin/arimidex in hand. proviron is great for strenght gain and takes some of the water retantion from his Test E away.
[/quote]

proviron’s like a buck a 25 mg tab. for something that literally contributes nothing to a cycle that test and AI doesn’t, it’s a waste of money.

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

how many times did you used proviron before? were they legit? please dont make statements like this if your not 100% sure. proviron is an amazing drug if done right. i have done it in 4 diffrent cycles before and buddy i gruntee you just bc it doesnt give you bigg muscle mass it doesnt mean its a bad drug. on top of everything proviron comes 20 25 50 and maybe even diffrent mg dosages. im thinking maybe you used a fake batch or a generic proviron before. proviron is a highly anderogenic drug thats being used as an anti deperssion. the well being feeling, the stength gain and muscle hardening of the proviron in high dosages is amazing. and its also just as safe as anavar if not safer. baby please…

[/quote]

proviron’s like a buck a 25 mg tab. for something that literally contributes nothing to a cycle that test and AI doesn’t, it’s a waste of money.[/quote]

Thank you all very much for the responses it was much appreciated! You all were very helpful :slight_smile:

there are atleast 20 reputable research sites that sell liquid adex. is it the same grade as pharma? I don’t know. Is it watered down and/or tainted/contaminated? I don’t know. But I do know you can find it quite easily if you have access to google.

Alright everyone so I finally sourced everything that I believe I need.

W 3-12 Armidex .5mg/eod

Then for a PCT

W 15-16 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 17-18 Nolva 20mg/d

I also sourced some HCG got 5000 iu there seems to be a lot of controversy between when to take it I was hoping to get some advice on that. I was thinking personally I should take it towards the end of my cycle maybe the last few weeks.

[quote]Shawrty4 wrote:
I also sourced some HCG got 5000 iu there seems to be a lot of controversy between when to take it I was hoping to get some advice on that. I was thinking personally I should take it towards the end of my cycle maybe the last few weeks.[/quote]

Yes, that would be fine. Just stop at least 5 days before PCT.

Alright and I heard you should take the nolvadex while taking the hcg. Would you happen to know how much they recommend and the frequency?

[quote]Shawrty4 wrote:
Alright and I heard you should take the nolvadex while taking the hcg. Would you happen to know how much they recommend and the frequency? [/quote]

You heard wrong.

Did you not read what dt said. Stop hcg 5 days prior to starting pct. Nolvadex is part of your pct. Hcg is not.