T Nation

First Cycle Advice

So this is my first cycle ever. I have 3 years of training under my belt and my stats are as follows:
Height: 182 cm = 5' 11
Weight: 110 Kg
BF: 17~18

I just recently shifted from 5 days training per week to a 6 day training. My routine is as follows:
Day1 Chest/Triceps
Day2 Back/Biceps
Day3 Shoulders
Day4 OFF
Day5 Legs
Day6 Chest/Triceps
Day7 Back/Biceps

So it is 3 days on 1 day off and so on...

I have been looking around for some gear and finally have my hands on the following:
Test Propionate (Kalpa)
Tren Acetate (Kalpa)

HGH 200IU Jintropin

Aromaxyl "Exemestane" (Kalpa)

Nolvaxyl "Nolvadex" (Kalpa)
Clomixyl "Clomid" (Kalpa)

I'm also waiting for the following to arrive:
Anavar (Kalpa)
Clenbeutrol (Kalpa)

As this is my first cycle I was planning to do an 8 week first run. My goal is body recomposition. I want to shed the fat to a single digit % and build some quality muscle as well. I know some would argue with that, but please bear with me.

CYCLE

Test P Week1-8 at 500mg / week split into 3 pins EOD (200, 200, 100)
Tren A Week1-8 at 300mg / week split into 3 pins EOD (100, 100, 100)
HGH Week1-8 3iu ED

Anavar Week1 50mg ED
Week2 60mg ED
Week3-8 70 mg ED

Clenbeutrol Week1-2 80 mcg ED
Week4-5 80 mcg ED
Week7-8 80 mcg ED

Aromaxyl Week1-8 25 mg EOD (AI will be run throughout the entire cycle)

PCT

I'm not sure which one I should use (Nolvadex, Clomid ,or both)

Your insights on how I should adjust my cycle, pct and training is highly valuable to me. Please let me know your thoughts.

^cycle looks good, except for the clen…

clen causes massive receptor downgrade, and is generally only effective for 2 weeks. most use it for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off… doses start low and taper up (it’s not unheard off to see people using 200 mcg/day). using ketotifen or benadryl with clen helps prevent issues with the receptors, as well…

as far as PCT, Nolva for 3-4 weeks is good. you can use 20mg/day, but a lot of folks start higher and taper down…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
^cycle looks good, except for the clen…

clen causes massive receptor downgrade, and is generally only effective for 2 weeks. most use it for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off… doses start low and taper up (it’s not unheard off to see people using 200 mcg/day). using ketotifen or benadryl with clen helps prevent issues with the receptors, as well…[/quote]

Ok so as for clen I would go
Week1 80mcgs
Week2 120mcg
Week3-4 OFF
Week 5 160mcgs
Week 6 200mcgs
Week7-8 OFF

So as per my understanding there won’t be any clomid during pct. However, I do have 30 tabs of Nolva each 20mg which is sufficient for one month pct. As yo have suggested to start at a higher dosage say 40mg and taper down. Can I instead use Clomid say 50mg first two weeks of pct along with 20mg Nolva for full 4 weeks of pct? I hope that makes sense.

I was reading in another forum of people dosing 50mg to 75mg of Tren. Was wondering what are your opinion on that.

I really appreciate your reply. Very informative, straight-forward and to the point. Thank you.

actually, clen is run by basically taking as much as you can tolerate… not kidding. you could start low 20 mcg/day, and increase 20mcg a day up to 140 mcg/day or so. you could start slightly higher on the 2nd cycle, as you would be aware of the side effects… this is also really conservative advice, though, and you could prolly start higher than that… i’d run keto or benadryl the whole time (to include the off time), to minimize receptor shutdown…

you could prolly run tamoxifen at 20 mg/day for 30 days. some folks here combine that with clomid, and start high and taper down, but to be honest, most can’t give a reason as to why. tamoxifen is pretty effective at raising test and LH levels, but one needs to respect the fact that time is the most important factor. HPTA suppression starts to occur in a week or so, so you gotta realize that you won’t be producing much naturally for the bulk of the length of the cycle. clomid is also quite effective, but can cause some leydig cell desensitization, which can actually prolong the recovery of the HTPA…

hope this helps

@moeabdol

I am not experienced with AAS etc but have done a lot of research, am currently on my first Clen cycle and planning my first AAS cycle in a month or twos time. Our goals and plans are very similar so hopefully this will help you.

The Clenbuterol I am running like this;

20mcg 4 days, 40mcg 4 days, 60mcg 4 days, 80 mcg 4 days, 60mcg 4 days, 40mcg 4 days, 20mcg 4 days

but so I don’t have to do on off I am running Zaditen (Ketotifen) at same time like this;

0mg 4 days, 1mg 4 days, 2mg 4 days, 3mg 4 days, 2mg 4 days, 1mg 4 days, 0mg 4 days,

You could run this during cycle or do what I am doing which is run this first on its own to get BF down then run the cycle with Tren to really rip up or so that’s the plan.

The AAS cycle I plan to follow afterwards is 250mg Sustanon, 100mg Trenbolone Enanthate and 250ius HCG in one pin E3D and at same time I plan to take 0.5mg Arimidex and 0.5mg Cabergoline.

I plan to continue the Arimidex, Cabergoline and HCG for two weeks after last Tren and Sust pin so it’s out of my system then switch to Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT which I will run like this;

Clomid 100\50\50\0mg per day 1 week per dosage
Nolvadex 40\30\20\10mg per day 1 week per dosage.

Hope that makes sense and helps with your research I think I’m nearly there with my plans and plan to run it as above.

Cheers and good luck mate.

Sam

^why are you raising the dose every 4 days, especially after starting so low?

if you’re taking keto to prevent the receptor issue, then you need to start it at least at the same time as the clen… it’s pointless to start it after the fact, when you’re trying to prolong the amount of time you can use clen.

yea im stuck to i also need advice for my first cycle currently i am 20 years old 5 foot 7 and 103 pounds any advice?

@cycobushmaster – My Clen cycle is based on advice on here and some research I did.

Bear in mind I have never taken anything like this so I started at 20mcg - 1 pill to get used to sides and ease on, I didn’t want to go to heavy on it so I decided to up every 4 days as recommended and peak at 4 pills 80mcg per day which gives me a 28 day cycle, hopefully long enough for results but not long enough to cause any damage and give me an easy first run.

I introduced Ketotifen on second 4 days for a few reasons, 1 being if I felt weird on first 4 I would know it was Clen, secondly because the max safe dosage for Ket seems to be 3mg so it stacks nicely pyramiding this from 2x Clen, I read multiple ways of doing this including cycling on and off but thought this system would work fairly well to keep my receptors working for the 28 day cycle.

How would you normally run a cycle of Clen and Ket?

@obeit – Ye don’t do it

[quote]Sam_Boy wrote:
@cycobushmaster – My Clen cycle is based on advice on here and some research I did.

Bear in mind I have never taken anything like this so I started at 20mcg - 1 pill to get used to sides and ease on, I didn’t want to go to heavy on it so I decided to up every 4 days as recommended and peak at 4 pills 80mcg per day which gives me a 28 day cycle, hopefully long enough for results but not long enough to cause any damage and give me an easy first run.

I introduced Ketotifen on second 4 days for a few reasons, 1 being if I felt weird on first 4 I would know it was Clen, secondly because the max safe dosage for Ket seems to be 3mg so it stacks nicely pyramiding this from 2x Clen, I read multiple ways of doing this including cycling on and off but thought this system would work fairly well to keep my receptors working for the 28 day cycle.

How would you normally run a cycle of Clen and Ket?

@obeit – Ye don’t do it [/quote]

well, if you’re feeling side effects and being conservative, then i have no room to criticize doing things safely.

however, folks normally start low on clen (at least first time users), and increase the dosage daily… keto won’t keep you from having beta receptor downgrade completely, so the 28 day cycle is prolly gonna be too long.

I’m not really feeling the sides but as it’s my first time wanted to play it safe.

Oh really so with the keto how long do you get before it’s pointless taking clen? I know its 2 weeks without keto.

Did you get my post back about the albuterol mate?

Thanks

Sam