First Cycle Advice

Been doing a lot of research past few months on a proper first cycle , This is what I have come up with:

wk. 1-12: Test-E @ 500mg/WK.

wk. 1-4: D-bol @ 50mg/ED.

wk. 1-12: Arimidex @ .25mg/ED.

wk. 14-18: Nolvadex @ 80mg/ 1st day, 40mg/ED rest of 1st week, 20mg/ED remaining 3 weeks.

wk. 3-8 HCG @ 250iu per 4 days. ?? opinions on this??

• cycle support / liver support taken throughout duration of cycle

• DAA post cycle

CURRENT STATS:
19 Y/O
5’11"
220LB.
8-10% BF

My diet and weight training are on point, I have been lifting consistently for last 4-5 years.

I know i may get criticism for my age, but the decision has already been made, so I am simply looking for advise on any changes/ problems you can see in the above cycle.

PICS ATTACHED ARE FROM FEB. DURING BULK. BW WAS AROUND 240LBS.

looks fine though the DAA post cycle isn’t necessary

You wouldn’t say I should mess with any natural test boosters during PCT?

looks good TK. Agree with WW that DAA not necessary.

You are thick (good base) … you obviously know how your nutrition and workout properly.

I am going to state the obvious that i think you could make alot more gains w/o assistance yet. I would strongly urge you in that direction but if you determined, good luck to you.

GG

I would take the HCG until the end of the cycle. Also, it will vary from one person to another but .25mg of arimidex would be too much for me. It dries out my joints and makes me lethargic. It seems like a pretty standard dosage among others but something to think about if low estrogen signs show up.