First cycle advice

stats: 5’10, 190lbs, 3 years XP, 22 yrs old

considering doing test enanthate 500mgs a week for 8-12 weeks + 50-100mg proviron ED, wondering if i should throw in deca or eq but will probably get replies saying I should wait till my 2nd cycle for those

what’s the most effective cycle length in terms of ability to keep gains and minimizing sides? will get a tribulus complex as PCT and HCG at the end of the cycle, also taking B6 and some ZMA which I’ll throw in the PCT too

don’t want dbol just incase you’re thinking of recommending but yeah… what do u guys think?

bump

Any reason in particular you want to avoid DBol? What are your goals with this cycle.

Also HCG is for use ON cycle. Tribulus is inneffective as PCT. You need Nolvadex or Clomid.

Research PCT protocols.

want semi lean keepable gains, well I’d take a little bulk but def want to keep most of it if possible, not too sure about nolva and clomid as i’ve read some controversial studies on them but could throw nolva in it

was thinking of starting the hcg a few weeks before the end of the cycle

Controversial studies? Let me assure you that to use non pharmaceutical PCT (any SERM) will severly hinder your recovery.

Run HCG during your cycle. 250iu x2/week is a common protocol.

Also you need an AI such as arimidex. Proviron will not protect you from aromatization.

Turinabol or Anavar may work well for you. DBol at low dosage is actually great. You stay really full and the bloat is almost non existent.

-PTD