First cycle advice (yes i read sticky)

week 1-10 250mg Test E E3D
week 1-10 .25mg Adex (Anastrozole) EOD
week 12-15 40/20/20 ED Nolva (Tamoxifen)

so im pulling this basically straight from the “Steroid Newbie” sticky. I have a few questions and feel free to critique^^^ just don’t confuse me

-how should drugs be administered throughout the day i.e. test in morning/ adex empty stomach? (for all drugs)
-it seems like I’ve seen 40/40/20/20 recommended for nolva but in the sticky mentioned it only had 3 weeks of pct. I’m assuming because a 10 week is easier to recoup than a 12 week?
-also think I’ve seen nolva recommended on cycle when signs of gyno are appearing?
-hcg necessary? on here its said to be necessary but I’ve never met anyone irl thats heard of it (maybe they’re all idiots)

It seems like theres so much info out there and I’ve done more reading than i ever intended and i don’t feel like I’ve scratched the surface. do i have to be a biochemist to know whats going on physiologically?

also any general tips from experienced users welcome

also, stats: 21 y/o 5’11" 210 lbs roughly 11% bf. Raw total:1500-1600 (I’ve been cutting so strength tends to fluctuate with carbs/sleep)

doesn’t matter what time of day you pin, also doesn’t matter particularly about whether or not you take your adex with/without food. I personally pin and take my ancillaries before bed, just because that’s when I remember to do it.

Do the 40/40/20/20 for the nolva. Consider adding clomid.

hCG isn’t necessary, but it is desirable. You can cycle just fine without it, but it is IMO better to run it at 250iu two or three times a week during your cycle, stopping 3 days before PCT. You can also just blast some in the weeks between your last pin and your PCT. Different people do it different ways. If you can’t get hold of hCG and you are worried about ball shrinkage, 50mg of clomid eod will take care of that.

Nolva can be used to get rid of gyno when/if it appears but if you’re sensible with your AI you shouldn’t ever have that problem.

As for what’s going on physiologically, who cares? You’ll get bigger and stronger and feel awesome. Yeehaw!

…but seriously, a lot of the mechanisms by which steroids work aren’t even understood by the experts, so don’t worry too much about it.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
doesn’t matter what time of day you pin, also doesn’t matter particularly about whether or not you take your adex with/without food. I personally pin and take my ancillaries before bed, just because that’s when I remember to do it.

Do the 40/40/20/20 for the nolva. Consider adding clomid.

hCG isn’t necessary, but it is desirable. You can cycle just fine without it, but it is IMO better to run it at 250iu two or three times a week during your cycle, stopping 3 days before PCT. You can also just blast some in the weeks between your last pin and your PCT. Different people do it different ways. If you can’t get hold of hCG and you are worried about ball shrinkage, 50mg of clomid eod will take care of that.

Nolva can be used to get rid of gyno when/if it appears but if you’re sensible with your AI you shouldn’t ever have that problem.

As for what’s going on physiologically, who cares? You’ll get bigger and stronger and feel awesome. Yeehaw!

…but seriously, a lot of the mechanisms by which steroids work aren’t even understood by the experts, so don’t worry too much about it.[/quote]
so why the 2 diff SERM’s? maybe I’m mistaken in thinking clomid is a SERM.

Also how much of everything should I buy? If I’m running 500 mg per week for 10 weeks obviously that’s 5g and I’m assuming whoever I buy from will be selling 250mg/ml in 10 ml vials.

But the adex and nolvadex. I would need about 15 1mg tabs of adex and about 50 tabs of nolvadex at 20mg/tab. Right?

you don’t really need both SERMs, but I think clomid is the superior choice. Others may disagree.

I can’t be arsed working out how much of everything you need, but the maths isn’t that complicated. You’ll probably need slightly more test than you think you will though so bear that in mind.

I did some math and those are the amounts I came up with but idk if a supplier would be able to give them to me in small amount I.e. 15 1mg adex. I’m completely on my own on this. No mentors.

You think I’ll need more test because?

it’s unusual for a 10ml vial to contain EXACTLY 10ml. It happens, but not always. It’s not such a big deal really, but it’s a little disappointing when your cycle ends up a week shorter than you thought. I’m quite bad for overfilling my syringes by a little bit every pin which makes a difference too.

As for the adex and the nolva, if it’s pharm grade you’ll be buying it in packs so you’ll just need to get it in whatever amounts you can. Usually come in packs of 30ish. It’ll keep for future cycles if you get too much. If you’re getting research stuff it’ll just come in a solution and you’ll dose it with an oral syringe. In that case you’d just have to buy a bottle but it keeps for ages too.

Thanks yogi

Looks like no one else is interested in having any input. I know these “first cycle” threads are a dime a dozen. But I really don’t think there’s any info that I wouldn’t find useful at this point.

No worries man, enjoy your cycle. I hate the first time cycle threads as much as anyone but you did your homework and are taking advice on board so it’s all good.

I should probably give you the obligatory warning that 21 is a bit young to be using, but I’m not your dad (or am I…) and if it’s what you want to do then just make sure you do it properly. Use your AI, do a proper PCT and above all welcome to the dark side mwahahahahaha