93 kg / 205 lbs

Height:
190cm / 6’2

Fat percentage:
~ 8 %

Training history:
Training seriously for 6 years

Goals:
Gain quality muscle with minimum water retention while adding strength and at least maintain body fat. I also want to minimize side effect like bloating, acne, hair loss and prolonged shutdown. That’s why I’m considering Bill Roberts 2 week on/2-4 weeks off approach. I would be really happy with 6 lbs weight increase for 2 short cycles. I’m not looking for huge increase in size.

Cycles I’m considering:

1. 2w on / 3w off / 2w on / 8w off
    Day 1 Tren Ace @ 120mg
    Day 2-12 Tren Ace @ 60mg ED
    Day 1-14 Dbol @ 40mg ED
    Day 15-24 Clomid @ 50mg ED

2. 2w on / 3w off / 2w on / 8w off
    Day 1 Test Prop @ 200mg
    Day 2-11 Test Prop @ 80mg ED
    Day 1-14 Tbol/Var @ 60mg ED
    Day 1-14 Arimadex @ 0,25mg EOD

My questions are:

1. Which cycle would you recommend? Would you change anything?
  2. Is Tren the only compound strong enough for a 2 week cycle? Is it suitable for a first cycle?
  3. Are Tbol and Anavar strong enough for 2 week cycle?
  4. Is there a risk of permanently damaging my natural testosterone production/HPTA system?
  5. I have heard Test Prop injection can be quite painfull. Is there anything I can do to minimize that?

Thanks.

Bump

[quote]Thor7 wrote:
Day 1 Test Prop @ 200mg

[/quote]
I am not a doctor and do not condone or endorse the use of AAS.

That being said…

I recommend the second cycle if it’s your first. I’ve never used Tren but all signs point to that being reserved for Vet AAS users. Who knows though you may like it and respond well.

On to your questions.

The prop cycle. Personally I see no problems throwing your Tbol in with the test. You’ll love it.

1. Is Tren the only compound strong enough for a 2 week cycle? Is it suitable for a first cycle?

No and No. Two weekers are cool but kind of suck. Just as your fast acting AAS are kicking in, it’s time to come off.

1. Are Tbol and Anavar strong enough for 2 week cycle?

Yes and see answer above as far as it kicking in and then coming off.

1. Is there a risk of permanently damaging my natural testosterone production/HPTA system?

Yes. There are always risks. Two weekers are supposed to lower the risk of this but whenever you go screwing around with you endocrine system there is always the potential for problems.

1. I have heard Test Prop injection can be quite painfull. Is there anything I can do to minimize that?

They can be. Especially for virgin muscle. You can add extra oil (look up how to filter oil, I’m not spoon feeding this shit) to the prop. It’s also a matter of what lab produced it. SOme is less painful than others (lower BA). Also, warm up the prop before injection.

Hope this answers your questions. Prop/Tbol would be a kickass two week cycle. Run a few of those and then possibly step up to Tren.

I highly suggest you research Tren side effects.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

[quote]Thor7 wrote:
Day 1 Test Prop @ 200mg

[/quote]
I am not a doctor and do not condone or endorse the use of AAS.

That being said…

I recommend the second cycle if it’s your first. I’ve never used Tren but all signs point to that being reserved for Vet AAS users. Who knows though you may like it and respond well.

On to your questions.

The prop cycle. Personally I see no problems throwing your Tbol in with the test. You’ll love it.

1. Is Tren the only compound strong enough for a 2 week cycle? Is it suitable for a first cycle?

No and No. Two weekers are cool but kind of suck. Just as your fast acting AAS are kicking in, it’s time to come off.

1. Are Tbol and Anavar strong enough for 2 week cycle?

Yes and see answer above as far as it kicking in and then coming off.

1. Is there a risk of permanently damaging my natural testosterone production/HPTA system?

Yes. There are always risks. Two weekers are supposed to lower the risk of this but whenever you go screwing around with you endocrine system there is always the potential for problems.

1. I have heard Test Prop injection can be quite painfull. Is there anything I can do to minimize that?

They can be. Especially for virgin muscle. You can add extra oil (look up how to filter oil, I’m not spoon feeding this shit) to the prop. It’s also a matter of what lab produced it. SOme is less painful than others (lower BA). Also, warm up the prop before injection.

Hope this answers your questions. Prop/Tbol would be a kickass two week cycle. Run a few of those and then possibly step up to Tren.

I highly suggest you research Tren side effects. [/quote]

Thank you very much for your advice. I’ll go for Test Prop/Tbol and consider Tren later on when I have done a couple of 2 week cycles with Test.