First Cycle Advice Oly Lifting

I’ve been lifting seriously for 1.5 yrs, and doing general weight training for around 5. I will be doing this cycle purely to gain strength for Olympic weightlifting. I won’t be posting pics or anything because I don’t want to get Lance Armstrong’ed sometime down the road.

Stats:
BW: ~91kg
BF: 15%ish, maybe less

I'm not planning on starting the cycle for a few months because I want to get feedback and because I'm still getting easy gains naturally on back squat. I also need to work on my mobility.

Cycle plan
W1-12: Test Cyp 300mg E3D
W1-4: 30mg DBOL ED
W1-12 Adex EOD .5mg
W3-12 HCG 500iu/week

PCT W14-17
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

My friend also has some Winny (powder) I was thinking about adding in weeks 8-12. Thoughts?

Any tips for keeping strength gains post cycle other than low rep, high weight sets and to keep eating?

Thanks, any feedback would be appreciated.

Making some slight changes to my proposed cycle. I’m pushing PCT back a week (2 weeks after last cyp inj, originally meant for this but realizer i typed it up incorrectly) and pushing HCG back a week:

Cycle plan
W1-12: Test Cyp 300mg E3D
W1-4: 30mg DBOL ED
W1-12 Adex EOD .5mg
W4-12 HCG 500iu/week

PCT W15-18
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Still considering Winny wk8-12 @ 75-100mg ED. Also considering running adex all the way until PCT starts (tapering down towards the end)?

I honestly wouldn’t run Winny if you’re focusing on your oly lifts. It can wreck havoc on your joints and you won’t even be able to lift if you don’t respond to it well. You could try something like Epi or Var.

Other than that, it looks fine. You’d also be just fine with Nolva; won’t need both Nolva + Clomid but if you already have them then go for it.