First Cycle Advice Needed

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello.

I have been thinking about starting a cycle or Test Prop/Tren Ace. This is mainly for cutting purposes since I want to look thinner and have more lean muscle. I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and train moderately. My diet is “Ok” I eat maybe 2-3 times a day ff that. I work nights so my appetite is close to none.

I have a few buddies at the gym who are using the gear and swear by it.
I am 24 5’8 189 lbs.

My question is : For my first cycle what would you guys recommend? I have no problem obtaining the test/tren combo. What would you guys use with it as far as an HCG or is this even necessary.

Any advice would help. I am just doing some research before I take the plunge.
Thanks!

Most first cycle posts are very lame. There are stickies in this forum, even though they do not have the expected icons. Research takes a long time any nothing that is stated to you in a post is sufficient. Most of what you find on the WWW and BB sites is deeply flawed. Take time to research drugs and hormones/organs at Wikipedia.

Please read this too: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

If you break your HPTA, there is a restart thread in the testosterone replacement forum [TRT].

If you look through the threads in this forum, you will see that useful threads are diluted by many useless threads. But do find some where guys land here posting about how there first cycle was a disaster.

[quote]Cprogress wrote:
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello.

I have been thinking about starting a cycle or Test Prop/Tren Ace. This is mainly for cutting purposes since I want to look thinner and have more lean muscle. I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and train moderately. My diet is “Ok” I eat maybe 2-3 times a day ff that. I work nights so my appetite is close to none.

I have a few buddies at the gym who are using the gear and swear by it.
I am 24 5’8 189 lbs.

My question is : For my first cycle what would you guys recommend? I have no problem obtaining the test/tren combo. What would you guys use with it as far as an HCG or is this even necessary.

Any advice would help. I am just doing some research before I take the plunge.
Thanks![/quote]

Based on your lack of base, I would advice you to don’t take it.
1 - You are 24 and don’t even know why you want to do this shit;
2 - You don’t eat properly;
3 - You are basing your self looking at your friends experiences, I mean, you didn’t make enough research about it;
4 - You are lacking on training sec, 3 times per week? Huhh?
5 - PCT? Any idea? humm… … …
6 - Sorry for all that shit I told you, but someone need to tell you right in the face. The truth hurts and lies worse!