First Cycle Advice Needed

Okay first of all i am thinking of taking my first AAS cycle, my stats are:
Height: 185cm
Weight: 93kg (205lbs)

Experience: Ive been lifting since i was 12, but properly since i was 13, as the first year was only full body workouts eod. Ive put on about 44 pounds since lifting, i eat about 3000+ calories every day and have for probably about a year now. If anyone really needs my weights routine i can post it but i cant really be bothered, its basically a normal 5 day split: chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms. Although sometimes i scrap the arm day and just throw in a few exercises on chest and back days because i have naturally big arms.

Sups: Protein (whey isolate, casein, and a blend during the day), Creatine, Pre-workout (cycled on and off), a carb powder, usually waxy-maize or dextrose (or both), BCAAs + Glutamine pre,intra and postworkout, then all the everyday stuff like CLA, Green Tea, L-Carnitine, Multivitamin, Fish oil etc.

My diet consists of:
A whey isolate shake upon waking.
1 cup of oats, 1 cup eggwhites and 2 whole eggs, 1 banana, 1 cup of blueberries
A whey isolate shake post workout, pluss creatine, bcaas and glutamine
250g tuna and 1 cup white rice
300g chicken and 1 cup white rice with spinach
300g beef (ground or porterhouse steaks) 1/2 large sweet potato and a salad
A casein shake before bed

i’ll usually also have a few bcaa and glutamine tabs throughout the day, with some extra protein shakes or bars if im feeling hungry.

Lately my gains have slowed right down (both mass and strength) and its getting harder to fit more calories in without putting on too much fat, which is the main reason why im considering AAS, ive done plenty of research as when i first wanted to get on the gear i was thinking oral only, although now i know thats a complete waste of time and would probably get on Test e or c (500mg/week) with nolva or clomid for PCT.

Was just wondering if i could get some advice on whether i should forget the AAS for now, or if i should just get on it. Or if i should maybe get on a lighter dose since im a bit young?

Anyways, yeah thoughts? (try not to rant about me being so young and about me fucking up my endocrine system and natural test) i stopped growing about 2 years ago, not that thats a massive indication that my test wont increase more naturally, i just want to be bigger quicker and more lean as it seems near impossible to achieve that with just diet and training as it seems like ive already got them down packed.

Also if anyone wants pics etc then id be happy to post them. Im not one of those stupid teens who gym for 6 months and wanna get on AAS so feel free to ask anything. Thanks.

Your now your going to get the whole your too young thing, right. Definitely throw some pics up. If guys see that you’ve been working your ass off they are always more inclined to help and work with you. Also post pics to show these noob, lazy, twilight looking fucktards what can be achieve naturally at your height with hard work.

Stopped growing 2 years ago? Give me a fucking break. Have fun when your 25 and have the T levels of a 70 year old and ya you are another stupid teen with your “spare me with the I’m to young crap”, its because you are too young. And doing a lighter dose cause your young? Being shut down is still being shut down. I say do a cycle and hope for the best and if you fuck yourself up, lesson learned.

when i say stopped growing i mean stopped getting taller, not gaining mass, and im also not saying im getting on test no matter what, i just want some advice on what people think i should do, i know that i have the risk of fucking up my endocrine system, but so does anyone who gets on AAS?

If anything, younger guys test levels will bounce back quicker than older guys, im not saying you dont know anything, i knew lots of people would say im too young and your probably right, but there are a lot of guys who get on gear even younger than me and are fine when their older (although with slightly lower natural test levels), is there anything else i can do to increase growth? say test boosters? or even maybe clen to get more cut? i’ll post a few pics aswell.

these pics are all recent

im 23 right now and when i was 18 i thought i stopped growing but from 18 to 23 i went from 5’8 to 5’11 and my feet grew a half a inch lol had to add that in. What im trying to say is some times the developments are just really slow and steady and you dont notice them. I did alot of pro hormones when i was 18 through 21 and it didn’t stunt my growth that i know of.but test just might its pretty damn strong!

And some times its better to be a little bit older to deal with some of the side effects like increased anger, age can really help with knowing how to handle your self on roids. Everyone reacts differently. I just think that it can get intense and sometimes age just helps to handle that intensity. One good thing about oral steroids is if you dont like the side effects you can stop that day. With shooting test its gonna take alot longer for it to disipate from your body.

But i would recomend to stay natural especially if you have that kind of dedication to where youve been working out that long with such a strict regiment. And i give you props for having a good diet and staying in the gym! Bottom line i would recomend waiting 2 or 3 years. If you gain 15 more pounds in that time of muscle that’s less roids you have to do in the future to get that muscle and you will have a better body in the long run without a doubt and be healthier.

If you do decide to do it just make sure you have your pct before your start the roids… lol like actually have the nolvadex or clomid in your hand… I did 800 mgs of test a week and 25 mgs of winni a day before and gut stuck using muscle meds arima dex and muscle pharm nolvadex and tribulus lol.

cheers mad scientist awesome advice! i’ve decided to stay off the AAS for at least a few years and just try to get some more natural gains, but a few questions,

would you recommend taking pro hormones?
would clen be okay to take if i want to get a bit leaner?
also ive heard alot of people taking dbol as a supplement, just 10mg a day, would that still shut down my natural test or would that be okay/much better than shooting test?

cheers

[quote]dopes1 wrote:
cheers mad scientist awesome advice! i’ve decided to stay off the AAS for at least a few years and just try to get some more natural gains, but a few questions,

would you recommend taking pro hormones?
would clen be okay to take if i want to get a bit leaner?
also ive heard alot of people taking dbol as a supplement, just 10mg a day, would that still shut down my natural test or would that be okay/much better than shooting test?

cheers[/quote]

The answers are

No
hell no
Fuck no it’s not a supplement
no

Just no.

Your training and eating needs to be revamped. You don’t get to pull the “I’ve stopped growing” card until you’ve held 6,000+ calories a day for 2 months and the scale hasn’t moved. Seriously man, look back at your other post in the bodybuilding forum. You haven’t even tried.

Pro-hormones ARE steroids. Just un-researched ones. Clen is terrible damned idea.