First Cycle Advice, Lets Get it Started!

Jacked thanks for letting share the thread for some novi questions. I appreciate it. Lol

Walkway Ill stay with a .5’er on the Dex. Thanks.

Oh yea, Now my PCT isn’t going to be nolva and clomid, its probably just going to be clomid. Now with that said I’ve been reading some things recently and alot of people are saying that 20mg of nolva is the same as 150mg of clomid? Does that have any truth to it at all? And if it does that seems like it would elicit more side effects than benefits?

So all in all is 50mg of clomid enough to get me back up and running or should I run it higher for a week or two?

people typically do clomid 100/100/50/50 while tapering their AI

nolvadex is handy because it blocks estrogen receptors in breast tissue, so you don’t get gyno

What’s the typical Novaldex recommendation?

Any reasons to pin certain muscles than others?

[quote]Batman00 wrote:

Any reasons to pin certain muscles than others? [/quote]

40/40/20/20

no

[quote]Batman00 wrote:

Any reasons to pin certain muscles than others? [/quote]

…take a deep breath, push away from your keyboard.

You pin as many different muscles as possible in rotation so you don’t build up scar tissue. Subcutaneous injections with smaller pin is going to be better over the long haul. Even with sub q injections, diabetics can build up scar tissue around their navel and you will too. So the word to remember when you shut off your monitor is ROTATE.

Nolva pct is usually weeks 1-2 40mg every day, weeks 3-4 drop down to 20mg every day.

Dog,

I was doing yoga breathing while my girlfriend was giving me a neck massage…I hope this will suffice as deep breathing.

On the 40 mg Nolva days, split those into two separate doses?

Should orals be taken on an empty stomach or with food? LOL Timing important? LOL

And finally .5ml of T can be slined in the glutes, calfs, basically anywhere you can get to…correct? When we split those up to 4x .5ml per week…would you hit the one muscle with both .5ml slin or move to a new muscle per slin on pin days?

[quote]Batman00 wrote:
Dog,

I was doing yoga breathing while my girlfriend was giving me a neck massage…I hope this will suffice as deep breathing.

On the 40 mg Nolva days, split those into two separate doses?

Should orals be taken on an empty stomach or with food? LOL Timing important? LOL

And finally .5ml of T can be slined in the glutes, calfs, basically anywhere you can get to…correct? When we split those up to 4x .5ml per week…would you hit the one muscle with both .5ml slin or move to a new muscle per slin on pin days?

[/quote]

…you’ve temporarily exceeded your quota for the month

Dog,

SOAB, do you take tokens? I’ll calendar for the 1st.

[quote]Batman00 wrote:
Dog,

SOAB, do you take tokens? I’ll calendar for the 1st. [/quote]

In the meantime here is a training tip you can use at work.

Stand up quickly while at desk. When the gluteus maximus takes its fixed point from the pelvis, it extends the femur and brings the bent thigh into a line with the body. Taking its fixed point from below, it acts upon the pelvis, supporting it and the trunk upon the head of the femur; this will knock chair violently backwards.

Step forward and using forward thrust shove your desk on it’s side.

Repeat for eight to twelve repetitions.

Pectoralis major muscle tears are a common injury while performing this thrust, so show caution using correct form. If something feels wrong, it probably is.

Dog,

I have no idea where you get all this nonsensical. outlandish. ridiculous. awesomeness? …but since it jives with my N.O.R.A I won’t ask.

Also I have took the liberty of researching the first two questions. I have arms.

Walkway,

If you pin two .5ml in one day do you hit the same muscle or rotate to a new muscle every pin?

I was able to answer the above with common sense.

Walkway,

Would the recommendation be the same for Adex if we ran 250mg T every 9 days for 12 weeks?

.5 EOD Adex then taper to .25 EOD

[quote]Batman00 wrote:
Walkway,

Would the recommendation be the same for Adex if we ran 250mg T every 9 days for 12 weeks?

.5 EOD Adex then taper to .25 EOD

[/quote]

Why would you do that? If it is a lack of gear then save it until you can get enough to run a decent cycle.

I have again answered my own question above through common sense.

…and because I’m Batman00.