First Cycle Advice, Blast and Cruise

Where are your test levels at now? What are your goals?

Trust me when I say I understand your desire to B+C at a (Very) young age, but you need to take a lot into account.

do you go to MSU? i know thats weird

I don’t know what test I have but i know I don’t have low test
I understand the shut down risks and the fact I could be on forever

And nope

Alright well here’s my advice on your first blast:

Run the Dbol straight through, not EOD. You can still run it 60mg for weeks 1-6; probably wouldn’t hurt to run a liver support like Tudca when running orals for longer durations.

Plan on upping your test 100mg or so around week 6-8. As long as everything else is on par (training nutrition recovery), then this will help limit plateaus.

Come off the Juice this is your first cycle. 500mg test e 10 weeks

^yup.

How much can you reasonably hold on to after pct? I might grab some hcg then.

[quote]texas man wrote:
How much can you reasonably hold on to after pct? I might grab some hcg then. [/quote]

pretty much everything.

We’ve all felt the lure of the B&C lifestyle, but get a few more cycles under your belt before you make such a massive commitment

someone i know has the exact same stats haha

would you recommend the HCG? i feel like if i started that like 3 weeks before cycle ends I would recover better, or would that be wrong/overkill etc

[quote]texas man wrote:
would you recommend the HCG? i feel like if i started that like 3 weeks before cycle ends I would recover better, or would that be wrong/overkill etc[/quote]

well, that’s how you’re supposed to use HCG… but HCG is not PCT in it’s entirety.

you’d wait another week or so, and add in a SERM (nolva, tore, etc)

OP you have the right idea. No one has any business taking steroids unless they’re ready to blast and cruise. Cycling is retarded and risking permanent shutdown anyway. It’s more expensive, less healthy physically and psychologically, and you don’t as good of results. You will lose the majority of your gains once you go off cycle, given enough time. And most of us will need TRT in our 40s anyway.

Looks good blast for 12 cruise for 6-12 and repeat. Get blood work done so you keep estrogen under control.

1 Like

[quote]joyfull wrote:
OP you have the right idea. No one has any business taking steroids unless they’re ready to blast and cruise. Cycling is retarded and risking permanent shutdown anyway. It’s more expensive, less healthy physically and psychologically, and you don’t as good of results. You will lose the majority of your gains once you go off cycle, given enough time. And most of us will need TRT in our 40s anyway.

Looks good blast for 12 cruise for 6-12 and repeat. Get blood work done so you keep estrogen under control. [/quote]

debate on B&C vs cycling aside, but you’re actually recommending to someone who’s never used AAS before to stay on them for the rest of his life?

pretty irresponsible, IMO.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

Looks good blast for 12 cruise for 6-12 and repeat. Get blood work done so you keep estrogen under control. [/quote]

debate on B&C vs cycling aside, but you’re actually recommending to someone who’s never used AAS before to stay on them for the rest of his life?

pretty irresponsible, IMO.[/quote]

What’s irresponsible is to recommend that people cycle, as if it’s no big deal, and that they can easily come off. Using hormones is a serious decision potentially requiring a lifelong commitment. So yes if you do even one cycle you should be prepared to be on for life. The decision is up to OP but if he (or anyone else) takes the plunge at all it makes no sense to cycle.

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

What’s irresponsible is to recommend that people cycle, as if it’s no big deal, and that they can easily come off. Using hormones is a serious decision potentially requiring a lifelong commitment. So yes if you do even one cycle you should be prepared to be on for life. The decision is up to OP but if he (or anyone else) takes the plunge at all it makes no sense to cycle.
[/quote]

no, i’m gonna stand by what i said: recommending someone who’s never used gear before to stay on forever is irresponsible.

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[/quote]

Nobody is “encouraging” people to cycle here. I’m sure you’re smart enough to know this but just decided to use an extreme choice of words.

I might partially agree with your overall point if the individual is over the age of 35yrs, but if you think someone in his early twenties has the life experience and foresight to make a decision to stay on for life, you must be a kid yourself.

And if you truly believed this:

why did you tell a 155lb noob in the other thread

[quote]Joyful wrote:
you already started the cycle so might as well finish it at this point[/quote]
without first acertaining his commitment and knowledge of the risks involved?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/should_i_come_off_cycle?pageNo=0#bottom

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

[/quote]
Agree, either don’t use or stay on.

I PCT and do just fine. I’m not sure why in recent years everyone started saying that you had to stay on for life. A few years ago PCT was the norm, with only dudes making a living from this staying on year round.

Now it seems everyone blasts and cruises. It’ll probably shift back to PCT again in a year or so. Swings and roundabouts.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I PCT and do just fine. I’m not sure why in recent years everyone started saying that you had to stay on for life. A few years ago PCT was the norm, with only dudes making a living from this staying on year round.

Now it seems everyone blasts and cruises. It’ll probably shift back to PCT again in a year or so. Swings and roundabouts.[/quote]

it is odd…

although, 10 years ago, a gram of test a week on a cycle was a big deal, and now it’s somewhat common. i suppose as the doses have gone up, the odds of a decent recovery have gone done… i dunno.

I’d say its possible to retain most of your gains after PCT provided your estrogen is under control and water retention minimal, as well as you maintain the drive to train and eat properly after coming off. You may not be able to train with the same volume and frequency after coming off, but you’ll realize the difference between training on and off gear and adjust accordingly.

As much as it sucks coming off, training naturally is still fun and almost feels like you’re priming your body for another cycle. And its that much better when you go back on.

Try coming off and doing a PCT, and then decide whether or not you’d like to get back on and cruise. But I’d assume that someone who is B+C would have to use much higher dosages during their blasts to see significant results.

1 Like