7-14 hcgenerate
15-16 hcg 1000 ius week
pct
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg
n2guard
ostarine 25 mg

Prob a bad idea man. You’re young, recovering, and not at your natural potential. (Edit)

What do you mean by “Not at natural peak”?

I think blshaw meant “natural potential.”

To the OP. There is literally a laundry list of reasons why we only run test alone for the first cycle. To include, your body is already use to it so see what it does at five times the natural level, we need to learn how we react to extra estrogen before we have two or three aromatizing compounds to deal with, we need to know how to monitor and handle estrogen from one compound before we have two or three, if we run more than one new compound at a time and we have a weird side effect we do not know which compound is causing it, we need to know how to recover from the simple test only cycle before we have two or three things suppressing us, and for my final reason; you will be BLOWN AWAY with what a simple test only cycle does! No need to have five compounds on your first cycle.

Now I have the say a few things. You wanting to start with primo shows you have not done your homework. It is most likely the MOST faked compound out there. Shouldn’t you see if your source has good test before you buy the most expensive and most faked injectable out there? I can guarantee if they have BS test then their primo probably won’t even be a substitute it will probably just be oil in a bottle. Even UGLs with good test have totally BS primo.
As far as all those other compounds, just use test and aromasin. But I would dose it 12.5 e3 days.
You really only need Nolvadex for PCT, and definitely you do NOT need aromasin during PCT. It will actually work against your recovery.

HCgenerate is snake oil. Pretty much anything over the counter and herbal based is at best going to give you marginal results, if you are lucky. Plus why pay that much for about 5 dollars worth of ingredients just for someone else mixing them and packaging them.

I could agree with natural potential but not natural peak as in hormone or Test levels. The OP is probably/possibly on the downward trend. 17,18-20, 23, Natural peaks. 1% decline per year starting late 20’s, early 30’s.

Yes I meant natural potential.

This is potentially the worst cycle outline I’ve seen in a while, so bravo. I would love to hear the rationale behind this but I know the answer is going to be something like “I’m taking the advice of dumb people on Evo who are selling me some of their garbage supplements”.

PS your pct will not work very well and you’ll have to run it all over again. You’ll also feel like total dogshit. But otherwise you’re g2g, bro.

1 Like

thanks guys

Don’t get down.
I know when I first started in all of this I thought that HCgenerate was necessary and just as good if not better than HCG. Well at least the guys selling it said it was and they had “proof.”

I said earlier just test and aromasin. I want to amend that to include the HCG if you feel safer with it.
I will say from what you laid out you definitely wanted to be safe and read through a number of sites. The issue was the sites had guys trying to sell you something. There are a few other sites out there like this one just look otherwise this one is good.

As far as your situation with the injury and all that. How long ago was the injury. You are still young man. Go get back in the gym and a good piece of what you lost will come back with relative ease. Without knowing exactly your injury and when, if you did the cycle now you might not even be fully healed from your injury. That could complicate things at the least. Go spend a few months in the gym. Wait until the aches go away, you are going to have them after a serious injury plus you are putting stress back on your body. Get past the aches get back some of the muscle, he’ll get some new muscle. Then use that test cycle. That way you will get more out of the test bottle. I personally just don’t like the idea of paying for muscle I can get for free with proper training, eating and sleeping.

Other than the amount of extra stuff in your layout you have a good timeline and your dose for first test cycle is legit. I know I wanted to do the Nolvadex clomid and aromasin PCT my first cycle too, I forget which site sold me on the idea. Really just Nolvadex will cover 80-90% of the cycles out there.

You didn’t say this but if you are not healing correctly and you think the cycle will help, go see a doctor. There are situations where certain compounds can help you heal but without knowing more chances are a cycle especially a cycle combined with heavy lifting will probably mess something up.

Are you having healing issues?

Primo is expensive and all those sarms, 4? wtf, (which im assuming based on your plan, your getting from the italian guy that likes sports and cardio) is gonna be super expensive also. Just buy more TESTC and run a normal cycle.
Drinking too much koolaid overthere