T Nation

First Cycle 4 My Friend

wk 1-10 test e 500 mg 2XW
WK 1-12 masteron p 400 mg 2XW
wk 3-12 hcg 250 iu 2XW
wk 1-12 adex 0.5 eod
WK 13 -16 NOLVA 40/40/20/20
i told him test would be enough but he insists on stacking.Heres some of his stats.
hight 5'7 wieght 170 bf% 10% age 27 has been traing for 7 years.his goal is to put on 15 pounds of lean muscle.masteron is what first popped up in my mind because I dont think hes ready 4 tren.
any suggestions?

thanks TJ

Why shoot masteron prop 2x a week?

EOD at the least on the propionate ester.

whoops!my bad .it would be EOD. other then that it sounds ok?

Not the compounds or injection schedule that I personally would use, but I can't find anything wrong with the way the cycle is structured.

well now he wants to kick start with orals and not stack the juice
wk 1-4 anadrol 50mg a day
wk 1-12 test e 500 mg 2XW
wk 3-12 hcg 250iu 2XW
wk1-12 adex .5 EOD
wk 14-16 nolva (40/40/20/20

i suggested dianabol insted of anadrol,would that be better ?

Dbol would be better for a noob.

No need for HCG unless using deca or tren and even then it should only be used at the end of the cycle pre PCT.

Wtf? this isn't true..get the fuck out of here.

^^^ haha

Make sure that he starts pct 2 weeks after his last injection of test E. So if he ends his cycle in week 12, he should take 13 and 14 off before starting pct.

The set number of weeks is a harder way of thinking about it as someone's last shot will occur during the middle of their last "week" of the cycle. So two weeks after that last shot (say a wednesday or thursday), they start pct, which would be roughly week 14.5, as I said in that other thread.

well yeah but you would have to have half a brain to mess this up...which judging by some of the newer threads we are having..

good point

I would recommend starting the Pct same day as you stop your steroids cycle.

Do you now.... can you explain why?

i am also curious