First Cycle, 300mg Test E. Change Training?

This is an interesting discussion.

I have to agree with @TRT_Phoenix. At least in my experience, there isn’t that much of a difference between 300 and 500 when you exclude the difference in water/glycogen that the 500 adds. I’ve run both 250 (no AI) and 500 (with AI) and only had slightly more keepable gains (after returning to TRT dose for a couple months) from the 500 vs. 250. Not saying this is true for everyone, everybody reacts differently. Maybe diminishing returns for me start around 300, or maybe the AI hindered my gains somehow.

1 Like

Aromatase inhibitors do inhibit gains (estrogen indirectly exerts anabolic effects)

1 Like

I let my estrogen run high on both cycles, mid cycle bloods showed similar E2 levels. But you’re right the AI could have had an impact.

@cguy
What was your T level on 250mg vs 500mg?

Didn’t have it tested, only E2. Same source for each though.

I have noticed that my body had become more red, is this normal on cycle or a worry?

I have ordered my A.I should be with me in a couple of days.

I looked online about becoming more red but all I found was scare articles, I noticed I seem more red the day after injecting and I am injecting twice a week.

The AI won’t do anything for redness. Testosterone raises RBC. You’ll be fine. When I first started TRT I looked like I was semi sunburned for a while. It eventually went away. You’re on a cycle so it’s temporary.

1 Like