T Nation

First Cycle 23 years old, 12 Weeks Test E cycle plan. Feedback wanted.


#1

First test cycle, been training for 6-7 years. 88kg 178cm.
Weeks 1-12, 250mg test E 2x a week Sunday-Wednesday.
Weeks 1-12, Hcg 100iu every day or 250iu twice a week?
Weeks 1 until pct starts , Arimidex 0.25mg every day besides Sunday and Wednesday. Or should it be everyday?,
PCT 14 days after last test shot- clomid @75,50,50,50 nolvadex @40,20,20,20.

Would appreciate comments from knowledgeable members or from experienced users that know what there talking about. Thanks.


#2

You shouldn’t need to run your AI everyday if you’re ONLY running Test. EOD or E3D will be fine, just depends on how your body handles it. Just pay attention to how you feel and dose accordingly.

You won’t need to start your HCG off the bat, your test won’t even have kicked in. Wait into week 3 or 4 to introduce it @ 250mg 2x/week.

You could always do 100/100/50/50 Clomid protocol, but if you’re comfortable with yours, then that’s alright. Not a big fan of Clomid myself, but to each’s own.


#3

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
You shouldn’t need to run your AI everyday if you’re ONLY running Test. EOD or E3D will be fine, just depends on how your body handles it. Just pay attention to how you feel and dose accordingly.

You won’t need to start your HCG off the bat, your test won’t even have kicked in. Wait into week 3 or 4 to introduce it @ 250mg 2x/week.

You could always do 100/100/50/50 Clomid protocol, but if you’re comfortable with yours, then that’s alright. Not a big fan of Clomid myself, but to each’s own.[/quote]

i think you’re running off the old half-life data of test e.

test e peaks in 10 h, and has a half life of 4.5 days. it is certainly in the system in the first week, and in particular, the second week…


#4

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
You shouldn’t need to run your AI everyday if you’re ONLY running Test. EOD or E3D will be fine, just depends on how your body handles it. Just pay attention to how you feel and dose accordingly.

You won’t need to start your HCG off the bat, your test won’t even have kicked in. Wait into week 3 or 4 to introduce it @ 250mg 2x/week.

You could always do 100/100/50/50 Clomid protocol, but if you’re comfortable with yours, then that’s alright. Not a big fan of Clomid myself, but to each’s own.[/quote]

i think you’re running off the old half-life data of test e.

test e peaks in 10 h, and has a half life of 4.5 days. it is certainly in the system in the first week, and in particular, the second week…
[/quote]

Not really sure where you got that info, but it is in fact inaccurate.


#5

[quote]CxTucker wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
You shouldn’t need to run your AI everyday if you’re ONLY running Test. EOD or E3D will be fine, just depends on how your body handles it. Just pay attention to how you feel and dose accordingly.

You won’t need to start your HCG off the bat, your test won’t even have kicked in. Wait into week 3 or 4 to introduce it @ 250mg 2x/week.

You could always do 100/100/50/50 Clomid protocol, but if you’re comfortable with yours, then that’s alright. Not a big fan of Clomid myself, but to each’s own.[/quote]

i think you’re running off the old half-life data of test e.

test e peaks in 10 h, and has a half life of 4.5 days. it is certainly in the system in the first week, and in particular, the second week…
[/quote]

Not really sure where you got that info, but it is in fact inaccurate.[/quote]

from a pharmaceutical text.

Google “Pharmacology of testosterone preparations H.M. Behre, C. Wang, D.J. Handelsman and E. Nieschlag”

this makes sense, as most people use it E3D anyway…

it’s also discussed on the Medibolics page, as well…


#6

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
You shouldn’t need to run your AI everyday if you’re ONLY running Test. EOD or E3D will be fine, just depends on how your body handles it. Just pay attention to how you feel and dose accordingly.

You won’t need to start your HCG off the bat, your test won’t even have kicked in. Wait into week 3 or 4 to introduce it @ 250mg 2x/week.

You could always do 100/100/50/50 Clomid protocol, but if you’re comfortable with yours, then that’s alright. Not a big fan of Clomid myself, but to each’s own.[/quote]

while i’m at it, that clomid advice is friggen’ horrible… clomid works just fine at 25-50 mg. and clomid also makes the body less responsive to GnRH, so tamoxifen would be more appropriate.


#7

I posted a link to how his test levels would plot out, but it must have been taken down. His levels peak around pin #6-8 and they stay peaked until after his last pin. This is how Test E works. I’ll take anecdotal evidence any day of the week, especially considering the very small number of research on the subject.

I also said I’m not a fan of Clomid, so “while you’re at it” doesn’t quite apply.


#8

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
I posted a link to how his test levels would plot out, but it must have been taken down. His levels peak around pin #6-8 and they stay peaked until after his last pin. This is how Test E works. I’ll take anecdotal evidence any day of the week, especially considering the very small number of research on the subject.

I also said I’m not a fan of Clomid, so “while you’re at it” doesn’t quite apply.[/quote]

you need to do some reading, because there is actual science explaining how this works.

another simple example, is looking at the dosing used by TRT…

do yourself a favor and check out the book i recommended.


#9

^it’s also worth noting, that “bro-science” got test e/cyp right…

i never understood why the theory of “front loading” was at all reasonable, until i read how test e actually works in the body. if it was as slow as everybody said, the front loaded would end up as an exaggerated curve a couple weeks in, where it would drop back down…

and again, it’s very common for guys to use test e E3D or Mon/Thur… if it didn’t have a shorter half-life, then this would be way too frequent of an injection protocol.