T Nation

First Cutting Cycle

Hey everyone,
I know this is stuff you guys like to know so i will get it out of the way right now:

Weight: 250
Height:6’2"
Years of training: 7
My diet is perfect right now.

About 2500 calories with 300+ grams of protein.

I am about to embark on my second cycle. My first was your standard 350mg of cyp/week for 8 weeks. Nolvadex did the trick on recovery for 4 weeks. Put on 18lbs, kept only 8 or so but it was quality muscle.

It’s been 6 months since I finished that cycle and I want to run a second but this time I want to cut some BF and get hard and dense. So I have a couple of questions regarding the proper stack.

I am going to use prop and already have it on hand. I thought of tren but I play fairly competetive rugby and I heard that tren takes the wind out of you. Plus after reading some of the threads on this site the other sides sound bad too.

I have access to mast as well. This sounds like it may be a good option for me. I have tried to search the site for threads relating to a prop/mast cycle but the damn search feature won’t work for me.

Can anyone offer some doseage advice and /or some personal experience on this stack.