First Cut Cycle and Gyno Symptoms

Hi guys need help regarding gyno symptoms.
I am doing a 6 week cutdown cycle for photo shoot. My cycle contain
Test p
Tren ace
Mastrone
Winny
Anavar
I am on a very mild doze of 200 mg a week and 300 mg a week test p rest is 200 i am on 3rd week and want to increase to 300 mg a week and 400 mg test p, but i can clearly see a slight lump on my left nipple, i can find the difference between both the nipple but i can say percentage is very low. I was taking 20mg Nolvadex E.D and i also wonder that y this thing happened when Mastrone is also in the stack as Mastrone have anti estrogen properties.
Guys any suggestions what should i do.? Should i switch to Arimedix 0.5 mg twice a week.? Along with taking Nolvadex 20 mg E.D . Or should i stop Nolvadex and start Arimedix 0.5 mg twice or thrice a week.?
Plz help.

Do you have pre-existing gyno?

The reason i ask is because that is a very low dose of test. And your only 3 weeks in. I dont believe 3 weeks is long enough for anyone to develop gyno. Especially on 300mg of test/week. Especially while taking 20mg nolva/ED

This just doesn’t seem possible. Im not saying your wrong but maybe its something else?

Anyways lets say it is gyno. In which case you are an exception and just extremely gyno prone. A situation as extreme as this would probably call for the use of Letro. Im gonna stop there because i know very little about how to use letro for gyno but a lot about how harah of a drug it is. It should only be used in extreme cases.

Ralox seems to be the go-to for gyno reduction. But that’s just what’s out there in the ether. No personal experience with it.

1 Like

Any pre existing gyno that could have flared up? it would be hard for me to believe in 3 weeks you drastically developed it, especially because I used nolva to reverse mine at 40 mg/ED week 1 and 20 mg/ED week 2&3 so taking nolva with that cycle for three weeks doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me

Is it research chemical nolva?

Since you have the funds for all the boy toys how about going and getting a mini blood test so we all know what you are up against.
As someone who has had gyno and surgery for it I will agree with the others gyno does not happen in 3 weeks. Water weight and sore nipples sure but not gyno unless you already had it and did not know.
A basic mini blood would have TT/FT/E2/SHGB/prolactin/HCT if you’ve been donating blood add ferritin. Best of luck to you.

No no this is the pic when i was on a gaining cycle and i don’t have gyno at all at that time. I did the gaining of 8 weeks containing Eq 300 mg max tren ace 300 mg max test E 600 mg max. I started seeing a lump on the third week of my cutdown cycle in which test p 300 mg max tren ace 200 mg max Mastrone 200 mg max winny 150 mg max i kept. But after the 8 weeks of gaining i start the cutdown of 6 weeks back to back and i am on third week and started seeing g this. I am taking Nolvadex 20mg E.D and planning to take Arimedix 1 mg once a week. Whats ur suggestions.?

I don’t see any gyno both your nipple look rather erect(white) but isn’t that normal when cycling.

This is the stuff you look out for. click pict for larger image.

If your nipples get a little sensitive that is what those round bandaids in the variety pack are for Haha. I think you are fine. I’m no doc and I don’t try to play one on the internet.

Its almost impossible to know for sure without seeing you in person. But im gonna agree with @hrdlvn i think your fine.

Do you have any buddies you train with that use gear? Maybe ask one of them to give you a quick exam.

Didn’t get you bro what u wana say. ???

No no this is the pic when i was on a gaining cycle and i don’t have gyno at all at that time. I did the gaining of 8 weeks containing Eq 300 mg max tren ace 300 mg max test E 600 mg max. I started seeing a lump on the third week of my cutdown cycle in which test p 300 mg max tren ace 200 mg max Mastrone 200 mg max winny 150 mg max i kept. But after the 8 weeks of gaining i start the cutdown of 6 weeks back to back and i am on third week and started seeing g this. I am taking Nolvadex 20mg E.D and planning to take Arimedix 1 mg once a week. Whats ur suggestions.?

No there was no Pre existing gyno at all. May be tren causing problem. Or may be my gaining cycle contents cause any as in that i took Eq 300 mg max, test E 600 mg max and tren ace 300 mg max. And also taking Nolvadex 20 mg E.D at that time also but i saw just yesterday when my 3rd week of cutdown cycle starts. I am planning to continue Nolvadex 20 E.d and arimedix 1mg once a week what u say on this.? And regarding u reversing gyno. Did u succeded in reversing gyno.? With Nolvadex alone.?

Well the pic i posted was from my gaining cycle and at that time i was not at all having gyno. Right now i am having symptoms of gyno and not proper gyno…I really wonder how i got it when i am having Mastrone in the stack as it also have anti estrogen properties as well and i am regularly taking Nolvadex E.D. ANYWAYS now i am planning to take 1mg arimedix once a week. As i don’t want to take any chances. Let’s see what happen.

Thanks a million for the reply i will make it done the blood work and i am having symptoms of gyno and not proper gyno… No sensitive nipples and no soreness. just a slight lump in left nipple.

OK that was a bit confusing. Can you show us a current pict?
Bloods would help us possibly offer better advice and ease your mind.
Maybe I missed it but how often do you cycle? How much down time between and do you PCT or are you on TRT?

Raloxifene is another SERM. It’s been used often by guys who get gyno while on cycle. It’s not as harsh as something like Letro, which is an extremely strong AI, but it works effectively to reduce/stop gyno.

This was my first cycle i did a 8 week cycle of
Lean gain containing Eq + Test E + Tren ace
And as soon as the gaining cycle over i starts a cutdown cycle of 4 to 6 weeks containing
Test p+ tren ace+ Mastrone + winny + anavar
In both cutdown and gaining i keep on going with Nolvadex 20 mg E.D but gaining and cutdown i kept the dosage mild. I’ll do PCT after this cycle is over.

Okay i will look in to it and check the availability asnof now i started arimedix 1mg once a week.

Holyshit this was your first cycle. I honestly don’t know if I can offer any advice. I have no experience with cycles this elaborate. I have no clue how these aas play with each other.
That said you really need bloods. I would not just start taking an AI just in case. You need to know your E2 lvl and your TT.
I paid a procard holder that vacations in my home town of Vail CO and he gave me a formula when cycling.
Divide your E2 into your TT the number needs to be between 15-25 If your number is below 15 you should take an AI. But don’t over do it .5mg/wk is plenty remember the steady state rule. whats in your blood is double what you take after 10 day.
If it is over 25 your E2 is too low (((for that TT lvl))) keep your AI in the drawer. Give this a try it cost me a lot of money to learn this I hope it helps you.

1 Like