T Nation

First comp of 2016 :)

Hey :slight_smile:

Its been a while since I have been on T Nation and wrote about my training! I hope you’re all well and had a good Christmas and New Year!

November 2014, GBPF Four Nations in Glasgow was the last time I competed. Due to circumstances, I decided to take a year out to focus on my health. I continued training all of 2015, managing to also injure myself!! Thankfully I am getting over that now. Last year the pressure of competing was taken away for a while which helped me focus on regaining good health.

Now entering 2016 I am feeling SO excited to know I am going to be competing in less than 2 weeks! I will be competing with the BDFPA on Sunday 17th January. I am currently sat at a healthy 55kg so I will be moving up a weight class, for now! :slight_smile:

Training has been going well these past few months. I am really lucky to have Merat Tafreshi coaching me. I have fallen in love with training again. Last year with no specific goal of competing I lost my focus and drive at times, but now knowing I have a goal I have found my drive again :slight_smile:

I am just under two weeks out, this week in training I am working up to my openers, so far it’s going well! :slight_smile:

I hope all of your training is going good!

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Kaytee x