T Nation

First Bulk

When I say bulk I’m gonna do the blast you’r bench program and I’m gonna kick up the calories to get some extra pound’s

also, is whey protein just as good as any other protein?

because I get home from school at five I only have 3-4 hour’s before I go to bed because I try to get 8-10 hours of sleep how much protein could I fit in that 3-4 hours and not have my body wasteing it

sorry for my spelling

Yes whey protein is a good complete protein as is any whole food like meat, dairy etc.

eat then eat some more. dont worry about the body wasting it that myth about 30 grams etc. have you ever eating a big steak heck even something over 4 oz then you had more than 30 grams did ya crap out a chuck of steak or was it digested??

best of luck,
Phill

just eat and eat, dont be afraid to eat ice cream or pizza sometimes. learn to love your gut its not the reason you dont have a date. Also squat and deadlift heavy oh and bulk for over a year not three months!

If you’re really interested in bulking, you’re going to have to be eating eight times a day, through out the day. Not just the 3-4 hours after school. And you’ll want to get up in the middle of the night and drink a protein shake or have some cottage cheese.

Good luck.

thanks guy’s that thing about how you can only digest 30 grams of protein at once was realy scaren me