First BodyBuilding Show

This was my first show , i ended up getting 1st place level 2 junior and 1st place lightweight !

Anything i need to work on , for the next show ?.

better pictures and bigger legs and that dude behind you loooks like he has been to the gym for only like 2months Lol

You look pretty good. What show was this?
(Out of curiosity, how many competitors were in that lightweight division?)

How old are you, and how much do you weigh in that picture?

Your biggest concern should just be getting bigger. I’m not even thinking of stepping onstage again until I know I’ll be 15-20lbs heavier than last time.

Do you have any other pictures? It’s hard to tell much since your legs aren’t flexed and other parts aren’t showing.

Just because you have oil and a speedo on doesn’t mean you are exempt from the forum rules.

And if you ever see that guy in the background with the blue trunks again, punch him in the ear for being such a moron.

lol will do !, this was the eastern ontario bodybuilding championships in ottawa .
In the pic i weigh 148 , my cut off was 152 so i can afford to gain a couple pounds for next season .

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Just because you have oil and a speedo on doesn’t mean you are exempt from the forum rules.

And if you ever see that guy in the background with the blue trunks again, punch him in the ear for being such a moron. [/quote]

Moron? bro that dude is cut! abz!

Looking great for your 1st show!!! any show really!!! I would say bring up legs a little, dont know about the back!! NO pictures!!! I am doing my 1st show in June at the age of 50, got any pointers??

Looking great for your 1st show!!! any show really!!! I would say bring up legs a little, dont know about the back!! NO pictures!!! I am doing my 1st show in June at the age of 50, got any pointers??

[quote]jameselliott wrote:
This was my first show , i ended up getting 1st place level 2 junior and 1st place lightweight !

Anything i need to work on , for the next show ?.[/quote]

For first show, well done. Overall size with an emphasis on legs. Conditioning looks good.

that photo isn’t shopped?

Looks really odd, maybe just a weird photo

Well that pic looks pretty good for a first show. Congratulations.

Need to see more shots, especially back.

At first glance the wheels need help asap. Quads, hams, calves all seem to be lagging. Lucky for you legs grow fast.

Cant rate till I get at-least a back shot.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Well that pic looks pretty good for a first show. Congratulations.

Need to see more shots, especially back.

At first glance the wheels need help asap. Quads, hams, calves all seem to be lagging. Lucky for you legs grow fast.

Cant rate till I get at-least a back shot.[/quote]

This

Wow , thanks guys !

I dont have a back shot ! when i find one , i will post it … there was tons of pics taken , i just haven’t received many on the computer … but i do have a tricep shot ! and a side chest … i post both !

Thanks again !

Side Chest

you kind of look like a bootleg j rod lol j/p. congrats on your first show. besides overall getting bigger, you should really target your legs, as mentioned above. hit that upper chest and shoulders really hard too, and you will be spectacular. your waist and abs are excellent. congrats once again and add that back shot.

wow , thanks again ! when i get a back shot from the competition i will certainly put one up !

Wow great conditioning. Just need some size for your frame. Keep it up and you keep improving!