First Bloods Since Switching to Injections

Ya all good suggestions But realistically I won’t cut all out entirely. Like the good things in life! Plus it’s hard to eat healthy at the firehouse!

I think 150 mgs per week is reasonable. Based on your numbers I think that’s a safe and conservative bet. Go for it and keep in touch with updates on how you feel

Oh ok cool deal. No harm no foul.

Roscoe raises good points.

I would only go up to 60 two times a week. 120 a week.

This is trt. Less medicine to achieve a good free t is the goal. Symptoms take months to correct and start feeling all the benefits

Your Free T is barely decent on peak, likely not the case on trough. I felt like death below the top of the ranges. You need to be between at the top of higher.

Also your levels aren’t even stable yet, another week to go. You’re supposed to do labs at 6 weeks after levels stabilize, you’re counting your chickens before they hatch.

I pussied out! Upped it to 125. Would like to titrate up so I can better control sides. I’m willing to be convinced otherwise though!

These are minor adjustments. You’ve got plenty of wiggle room. Dont major in minor things. I’ve run 100mg 120mg 160mg 350mg (albeit I believe it was underdosed ugl). Its really not that big a deal. Hell run 200mg for 6 weeks and see how you feel and how the bloodwork comes out. Eat healthy. Train hard. Live right. End of story.

Good move. 125 will get you the pussy.

Lol.

Can someone double check my Free T conversion.
What does 570 pmol concert to. The calculator I’m using shows 164 pg/ml. Can that be right?

You can’t compared other lab companies lab ranges, it never works out.

No just trying to convert to standard units.

https://www.nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php

Doesn’t have pmol as an option. Let’s try this wat what do you measure your free t in and what is ideal?

1 Like

Yes so using that tool I get 164 pgml. However in
Reading from many sites the ideal range is 20-25 pgml??

So free T is high. Mine was at 414 pg/ml last September.

pg/mL 20-25

Move the decimal! LOL

16.4 pg/mL = 164 pg/ml

That’s what I figured just odd that the calculator doesn’t do that so that being said where do you like your free T?

Thats a good question. We talk a lot here about TT, Free T, SHBG, Bio-Available T (free + albumin bound) and we know that a higher TT in indicative of increased LBM and all the benefits associated with being a man and having a high testosterone but we dont talk much about exactly what a higher Free T means. I know its whats available in your blood stream to bind with receptors but what exactly does that mean @unreal24278 @physioLojik?

What is the physiologic difference between someone with a TT of 2000 and FT of 400 and someone with a TT of 2000 and a FT of 50? All other things being equal.

1 Like