First Blast on TRT - Test Cyp + Anavar?

I never knew they made 50mg pills. If you recall, who makes this please?

It was made by the compound pharmacy that also makes my test.

I know itā€™s a large amount of questions but help would be appreciated guys.

1. If you are sure itā€™s 250mg/2ml so 125mg/ml then yes .40ml would equal 50mg.
  2. I would do the extra IM either twice a week or daily if you want. Sub-q for me had me not feeling like I was on T which is one of the major pluses of being on T.
  3. You are not right
  1. Depends on the dosage per pill I guess but two to three times a day would be ideal (morning & evening). I try to avoid caffeine (1 hour before or 2 hours after) when I take anything since it can hinder absorption of some medications. I would take it on an empty stomach unless it gives you stomach issues. Thereā€™s a post about Anavar regarding all of this.
  2. From what Iā€™ve read you can expect some lean keepable gains, extra strength with excelerated fat loss if diet is on point.
  3. The leaner you are the more noticeable effect it should have. Thatā€™s how Winstrol was for me.

You likely donā€™t need the Exemestane. Anavar can have a deleterious effect on libido and lowering Estrogen wonā€™t help that and could hurt it further. Estrogen rises with Testosterone so when T is elevated so will Estrogen by design. Blocking it for no reason can negatively effect gains and side effects on cycle. My estrogen on TRT is over twice the upper range limit year round and I feeling amazing that way.

6 Likes

@dextermorgan thank you very much! Very helpful

@iron_yuppie and @dextermorgan the Var is proving impossible to get. Is 375mg a week inclusive of my TRT enough for a test only first cycle considering my bloods above were on 96mg a week and a little Exemestane (seems to have reduced my Estrogen conversion and increased my test to free t ratio)?

I was considering going to the same dose of 6.25mg Exemestane but daily instead of every 3 days, given the much higher T levels. Is this a sound idea?

I have a 12 lifting session across 6 day program I am ready to start as part of blast. Donā€™t want to be disappointed with the results. The Test Cyp is 100% medical grade.

Planning to start with 2,500 calories the first week and if no weight is gained will add in another 200. Does this sound ok?

Thanks for all the advice!

1 Like

Youā€™ll likely need to eat more than 2,500 calories if you are looking to pack on the muscle. You should try to not use the Exemestane unless you absolutely need it. Blocking estrogen can hinder gains especially if you are using a fairly low dose of T.

Iā€™m not sure what a 12 lifting session over 6 days means but hopefully itā€™s not lifting twice a day. Thereā€™s plenty of tried and tried programs here that you can use to maximize the muscle gain on cycle.

1 Like

Itā€™s possible if you know where to look. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m going to say.

1 Like

Ok guys,

So at present I have 12 boxes of Test Cyp 250mg/2ml for the first two months of the 12 week blast.

So thatā€™s 3000mg (3 grams) over the first 8.6 weeks = Thatā€™s 348mg a week.

My TRT is 13.75mg (.11ml) a day = 96.25mg a week for my daily Sub Q TRT dose.

So for my IM bi-weekly blast shots that leaves 251.75mg Per week or say 125mg for each blast shot (1ml).

How should I spread out the two blast shots given there are 7 days in a week? Is there an ideal time of day?

@iron_yuppie I sent you an email to ask about programming bud.

1 Like

So at present I have 12 boxes of Test Cyp 250mg/2ml for the first two months of the 12 week blast.

So thatā€™s 3000mg (3 grams) over the first 8.6 weeks = 348mg a week for my TRT regime and blasts.

My TRT is 13.75mg (.11ml) a day = 96.25mg a week for my daily Sub Q TRT dose.

So for my IM blast shots that leaves 251.75mg per week, call it 250mg.

How should I spread out the blast shots given there are 7 days in a week which would throw off the dosage times, if I were doing 2 shots a week? Should I just make it 1 shot every 3 days to keep this more accurate and controlled?

Regarding Dosage frequency and amount:
I suppose if I took a 3 week period that would be
750mg every 21 days (250mg x 3)
750mg = 107mg x 7
Therefore should I take 107mg every 3 days (meaning it would come to 750mg at the end of the 3 weeks and I would be taking shots consistently every 3 days at the same amount)?

107mg = .857ml (based on the 250mg/2ml Test Cyp ampules)?

Is my math correct? I havenā€™t needed to do calcs like this since my school days.

Is there an ideal time of day for the blast shots?

I am new to blasting so please forgive me if my approach to this is wrong or my math is wrong.

Thank you

@dextermorgan or @iron_yuppie can one of you please confirm if I am being retarded or if my math is correct?

7/2=3.5
So, Monday morning and Thursday evening for example. But it really doesnā€™t make much difference, my TRT is Monday and Thursday mornings.
At 250mg/2mL, it would be 1 mL per shot. 125mg.

1 Like

@hardartery thank you for helping.

I thought doing the slightly more complicated calculation to give me a steady amount every 3 days might be better. Therefore doing .857ml every 3 days in the AM might be more optimal than 1ml every 3.5 days or every 3 and 4 days.

I also heard test at night can impact sleep quality.

To keep things simple I think I might just go 1ml every 3 days. With my TRT that would bring me to just under 400 a week.

Itā€™s a blast, try not to overthink it. Just enjoy it.

2 Likes

yeah donā€™t get carried away, when I blast sometimes I go 3 days between injections, sometimes 4 or even 5. it doesnā€™t make a huge difference.

2 Likes

Pre Blast Photos Attached

What would you guys consider my bf% to be considering I have lose mike loose skin?image|397x499

!

A bit hard to tell. Maybe around 18%.

@mnben87 and @iron_yuppie Any other pics needed to help assess my bf% at the starting line?

It is somewhat guessing. You have a similar build to myself (wide shoulders and back and long torso).

Without sucking in at all, what does your stomach measure at the navel? How tall are you? Weight?