First Batch of Biotest Supps

Why are u not using a “full” protocol?

Is it cost related?

[quote]zraw wrote:
Why are u not using a “full” protocol?

Is it cost related?[/quote]

Yeah, I’m a broke college student. I figured the Alpha-GPC isn’t really necessary. Isn’t this the protocol CT used to recommend before ANACONDA? I was thinking of ordering CH but not sure if it’s necessary.

Why are you buying supplements if you’re broke? Doesn’t make too much sense to me. You should be buying as many calorie dense foods as possible.

And for goodness sake have a separate arms day. That avatar is scary to look at.

I’m sorry, I really don’t know why I said I was broke. My parents are still stocking me up on cheap food from COSTCO so I lucked out there. I’ve always got a shit load of calorie dense food. I had a leg day a few days ago and actually ended up snacking my way through about half a jar of almond butter haha. But i’ve got extra cash laying around because I don’t drink/smoke/eat out or anything that blows money so I thought why not order the old protocol?

This isn’t a rate my physique thread.

I weighed in this morning at a little over 163 which made for a weight gain of a little over 3 lbs in 1 week. I didn’t change the eating at all except for a couple of cheat meals with the family. It can’t be from the protocol can it? I’m not sore from my leg workout the other day but I’m usually in pain just walking around campus for the few days following legs. We’ll see if this continues to happen but I’m pumped with the results so far.

had a leg session today. hit 195 X 5 on squats which is awesome cause only 2-3 weeks ago i did 200 for only 1. hoping to get 200 X 5 next time! also did 160 X 20 for a burnout/widowmaker. Workout Fuel will do that to you!

here is a vid of my widowmaker

and my 195 X 5

First stop posting your PR’s in here go a log so nobody can follow your progress.

Looking at you squat I think you should try bottoming out on it or going as close as you can to ATG. You look awefully unnatural/wobbly when stopping at parallel or maybe you just need to lower the weight. Also looks liek i see some inward movement of the knees that should be avoided.

Also IM not a form NAZI you just look fucken unnatural thats all when u were doing all those sets…